• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Looking for a web designer to help with

Looking for a web designer to help with website

closed account (3qX21hU5)
Hello everyone,

Just recently a friend and myself started a game development company, that will specialize in mobile and indie computer games. The company is still very new and we are trying to get our website up and running but unfortunately neither of us has much web design experience. So we would like to hire someone to either build us a custom website from scratch, or help us setup our premium WordPress theme that we have purchased. If you have experience with either website building or are a Pro with WordPress we would like to hire you.

What I Am Looking For? - I'm looking for someone to either design a custom website for my company, or someone that can help setup a premium theme I have for WordPress. I'm open to either one, but am leaning towards a custom website.

What I am Paying? - If you have experiance in website design please get in touch with me by either posting a reply with a email address I can contact you at, or send me a PM on these forums. We then can go over what you are offering (Either to build a custom site, or help setup my premium theme in wordpress) and how much I would be willing to pay for it.

What I have Already? - Like I have stated above I currently have a premium theme for WordPress that I can use as a template, I just have no experience with PHP or CSS. I also own a server with godaddy.com and have my domain name to. If you need more info please contact me.

Other Stuff - We would like our website to be professional. So before we hire anyone we would like to see samples of websites you have already built. If we do decide to go the custom made website route we can then come up with a theme for the website with you, and a general way we want it to look. But for the most part you will have free reign on how you design it.

Again if you need additional information or are interested in this project please send us a PM on this forum or post a reply thank you.
Hey there,

I'm a student at UCR who has made a website of his own to help students in other subjects such as AP Biology, AP environmental, and Model United Nations. I am interested in web designing and you can contact me at protop92692@gmail.com

closed account (3qX21hU5)
Thanks for all the replies everyone, But we have decided to go about customizing the theme we have on our own. We got a offer from a friend of ours that has experience with web design to help us learn how to manage the website and customize it. Again thank you for all the offers.
If you need help, let me know. Friend of mine does it professionally and has a large portfolio of various business and organizations he's worked with and are currently using his websites.
Hello There ,

I am responding to your posting with a great deal of confidence and interest in working with you as a web designer / developer you have mentioned . My professional qualification is MCA. Since last 4 years, I am engaged in developing Websites specially using latest version of HTML , CSS, Javascript, PHP, Jquery, AJAX, MySQL, and CMSs like Wordpress , Magento ,Opencart , Zencart osCommerce . some example of sites are as under .

Rate - $10 per hour

let me give a chance to amaze my programmability . looking forward for your kind reply .

on request portfolio will be sent via email .

Regards,
Neel
Skype - nilesh.kirti
gtalk - nil.iquall@gmail.com
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.