Role and Responsibilities:
• Design new systems and enhance existing systems.
• Interact with Business and Systems analyst to understand the requirements, understand and estimate the work and deliver on time as per the requirements.
• Code, debug, test, and document routine application programs.
• Verify that system meets non-functional criteria.
• Assist with design, maintenance, documentation, and testing of software.
• 3rd Line support
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• At least 3 years of working experience and very strong Visual C++ and MFC skills on a Windows platform.
• Working experience of Microsoft SQL Server and strong understanding of Relational Database Management tools.
• Good understanding of C# and ASP .Net technologies.
• Experience of complex problem resolution and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly apply new knowledge and skills to solutions.
• Knowledge of programming methodologies, standards and design patterns.
• Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications.
• Ability to define and perform unit testing with exposure to testing.
• Investigate and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
• Experience of working as 3rd line support.
• Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of development team.
• Ability to effectively balance workload and priorities. Ability to work under pressure.
Note: Please only respond if you are eligible to work in the UK (Tier 1 General or HSMP/ILR)
Where is this job based?
Are you still looking?