OS Developer/team required

Hello,

Recently my company has been very busy designing our site (which we hope to launch this week) and designing our current product. With the product being finalized and as we look to take it to prototyping stage, we are looking for a team or individual to help us to develop an operating system for a new mobile phone product.

The product itself is a mobile phone with a fresh new design, housing a thin build with a curved back. We hope this will be a stylish alternative to the current basic square based phones.

However we strongly believe for this to succeed it needs a unique and exciting OS which will allow the users to best exploit it. We are prepared to take on an OS in the stages of creation, but are also fine with totally creating a new one. We just lack the knowledge to do so; hence this post.

If you are interested I would be very excited to hear from you.

tcl-1996@live.co.uk or skype (tomclarkxo)

Many Thanks

Tom
Last edited on
I can write an operating system; I have years of experience in the study, and I'm working on one right now.

Where would I stand in such a project?
I have written an OS earlier with a micro-kernel architecture.I have gained some insights with former project but is willing to explore more into this field to create a more powerful OS, doesn't really matter if we have to do it from scratch.I am currently following a LFS project to learn about the linux kernel in much more detail.

It would be nice to hear more from you.

Thanks.
Sorry guys I have been away - I sent Gary a message which I hope to hear back from soon. However Riaz i cannot message you because you have blocked PM's, if I could have your email or skype , we can advance further.
Hello Tom, I sent an email to you with more details about our credentials. Hoping to hear back from you
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.