The successful candidate will work primarily on the development of shared service application. This role will work with the business and other technology groups in order to effectively provide application development, maintenance and production support.
• Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
• Provide estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of time tables and project plans; analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration and documentation of solution. Develop program specifications.
• Perform complex applications programming activities. Code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify complex applications programs.
• Assist Business Analyst in performing investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine business requirements
What We’re Looking For
• Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Must have a minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience with software design and best development practices.
• 5+ years experience with C/C++ programming.
• Extensive experience with life cycle application software development.
• Hands-on experience with the software development on a Linux/windows/Nonstop platform.
• Solid experience with multi-thread applications design and development.
• Solid understanding of and experience with various software design concepts and design patterns.
• Hands-on experience on applications with intensive database procedures.
• Knowledge on Perl, Python, OpenSSH, Vim, Elicipse will be considered an asset.
• Possess strong analytical skills to think out of the box.
• Good work ethics and proven track record.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Thank you.