Jobs - 2010 archive

C++ developer on Windows for Investment Bank - London

Hi All, I work solely within the Investment Banking, Hedge Fund and Prop trading arena and am currently on the lookout for C++ Guru's who work on a windows p...
[2 replies] Last: Are you looking for a offshoring? We are a group of Technical Professi... (by sandrivertech)
by com88
Looking for someone to create website (temp job)

Basic information for the requirment of the website 1. Simple layout and design 2. Only Admin able to create or close account 3. After create account the...
[1 reply] : Are you looking for a offshoring? We are a group of Technical Professi... (by sandrivertech)
by fanl02
C++/OO Senior Software Developer - Omaha, NE - $70-85k

CSG Systems is currently looking to hire a C++/OO Senior Software Development Engineer for our Omaha, Nebraska office. CSG Systems is a dynamic and growing comp...
[1 reply] : Are you looking for a offshoring? We are a group of Technical Professi... (by sandrivertech)
by BillC
Heap Manager Project

C++ Heap Memory Manager We have a C++ application that needs named shared memory heaps in addition to a local heap for use by any type of object. In order to ...
C++ Developer needed in Chicago, IL

Hello HireVision Staffing has an immediate opening in Chicago, IL. Please review and if you have a match send directly to me at matt@hirevisionstaffing.com. ...
Fixed Income C++ Developer

My Client one of the leading global financial services firm looking for someone with Fixed Income experience and a collection of multiple technologies. C++ is ...
Trading Software Engineer

Do you thrive on cutting edge technology and out of the box problem solving? Does the idea of working on applications that involve bleeding edge approaches ...
[3 replies] Last: Are you looking for a offshoring? We are a group of Technical Professi... (by sandrivertech)
R YOU A C++ DEVELOPER? THE RIGHT CHOICE HERE!!

Is it not time to join the RIGHT international IT company? Is it not time to be valued with the right employer ? We are looking for SW Developer! C++, Java...
[1 reply] : Is the client looking for offshore engineers.. We offer services from ... (by sandrivertech)
Wanted 2-3 years C++ Developers at Bangalore

Wanted 2-3 years C++ Developers for Axcend Automation, Bangalore. Contact: jagdish.rao@axcend.com
[1 reply] : Hi Jagdish.. Are you looking for people from Pune who can support y... (by sandrivertech)
Junior Web Developer - Full time, San Francisco, CA

8-person, early-stage, funded startup needs you! (Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!)...
[1 reply] : Are you looking for any offshore agency to help you out.. If yes.. I w... (by sandrivertech)
C++ Developer searches with top financial firms in NYC

Hi All. I am working on several searches with top tier financial firms in and around NYC. All interested please send me your resumes to wbrtr@xecuplanet.com. ...
[1 reply] : Any offer for offshore engineers.. We offer hourly rates from 13 to 19... (by sandrivertech)
C/C++ Developer (MFC) (Hungary)

C++ MFC Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead required to join expanding software house developing GIS applications for blue chip clients. This role would suit...
[1 reply] : Are you looking at person from offshore who can work on this position.... (by sandrivertech)
C++ architect wanted!

Spanish software company sited near to Barcelona need a C++ architect to work full time in a big project. The candidate will design the system architecture, coo...
[1 reply] : We are a group of experience people (more than 13 years) started a com... (by sandrivertech)
by icaeo
ICAEO Assistant Teacher required

ICAEO www.icaeo.com International Consultants of Aviation English Organization offers courses in Aviation English language communication skills for pilots an...
[no replies]
New Jop

Hi, I am 14 years old and looking for a jop i can c + + I live in Germany. i am interested in the Internet browser programming.
[9 replies] Last: There's an int main... haven't seen him on in a while. (by Return 0)
Looking for a lead C++ perl developer @

Hi Professional. We are looking for a lead C++ Perl Developer @ Seattle WA. Please find below the JD C++/C/Perl Lead Developer Start Date: ASAP End D...
[no replies]
APP Cooperative Startup

Need: Team leaders, 3D game dev, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, UI Designers, 3D Illustr/Animtr, Web, Sound, DataBase, Writers, Character development people for a C...
[no replies]
Looking for the best C++/Qt Developers In Europe to work in South Germany

Hi, I have a number of fantastic opportunities to work for one of the most innovative and interesting brands in the world. You will be working on their ...
[no replies]
wpf training chennai

Testing Training In Chennai - Accord Info Matrix Pvt. http://www.accordsoft.in/ Ltd is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software T...
[1 reply] : Hi, I am having 4 years of experience in MIcrosoft technologies an... (by Vanessaer)
Senior C/C++ engineer opportunity in NYC/Princeton, NJ

My client, the global leader in financial media, is seeking senior-level software engineers with top-notch C/C++ (UNIX) skills. The core competency of this role...
[no replies]
Year 2010 Pages: 123... 9
  Archived years: [2009 archive] [2011 archive]