Jobs - 2010 archive (Page 5)

C++ Developer (UK and Europe)

Good Morning A number of C++ Developers are required by my clients in the UK and Europe . You will have strong commercial experience in developing C++ so...
[no replies]
by stnava
Open Source C++ Development: Medical Imaging

You will join academic researchers at the University of Pennsylvania’s PICSL lab for a Insight ToolKit (ITK) version 4 development project. We are one of a n...
[no replies]
Real-time Audio Manipulator

DESCRIPTION 1 In a nutshell, I need the program to take in sound files (mp3, wav, etc), run it through a bunch of audio processes, and then output it to the ...
[no replies]
C++ Software Engineers for BERLIN

I am looking for Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers who are keen to move abroad and work in Berlin for a fantastic organisation. This truly is ...
[no replies]
Seeking C++ programmer - Arlington VA

Mind Automation, LLC is a start up company seeking an entrepreneurial-minded business partner with C++ experience to help code an innovative face and object re...
[no replies]
by Rodney
Graphics Programmer (Naughty Dog)

Greetings and salutations, Code Jockeys! My name is Rodney, and I am the studio coordinator for Naughty Dog. "Who or what is Naughty Dog?" I already hear som...
[no replies]
by Rodney
Gameplay Programmer (Naughty Dog)

Hey Everyone! For those who do not know we are Naughty Dog. We are the creators of Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter, and Uncharted. We have many openings in our e...
[no replies]
Looking for a programer to create my idea (1,2)

I came up with an idea for a program. I am not a programer so i cant create it, and i can not afford to pay someone to create my idea. all i can do is provide m...
[20 replies] Last: I want a ridiculous LAN. My plan is to build a massive network of clus... (by chrisname)
by jraven
Entry level C++ developer in New York City

Financial software firm in New York City seeks entry level C++ developer to developer trading applications on a UNIX platform. This is cutting edge, Wall St....
[no replies]
by hohums
Lots of game programming roles for at Riot games C++ / java etc... (1,2)

If you have a passion for games then you may consider working at Riot in LA. Here are the current positions available which cover a broad range of experience l...
[23 replies] Last: Hohums, thank you for the encouraging reply! I will be applying shortl... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
by Toudo
Need a little triangle-program...

I need a triangle-program with following issues: The program should operate as follows: Only the user must enter any values (a, b, c, alpha, beta, gamma)....
[3 replies] Last: You should write a little more info for example what you mean by a b c... (by something)
Search Engine Developer (C/C++, *nix), Moscow, Russia

Some very attractive jobs for Search Engine Developers (C++) in Moscow, Russia. Several levels of seniority. A great company with career growth opportunities ...
[no replies]
C++ Developer Needed Dallas/Fort Worth

Company name: Simpli.fi City: Fort Worth State: TX Country: USA URL: http://www.si...
[no replies]
by cmyers
Altera is Hiring Software Design Engineers in San Jose

Description As a Senior Design Engineer, you will be involved in developing customer facing protocol based PHY IPs for high speed transceiver modules. You wil...
[no replies]
by jraven
C++ JOBS AVAILABLE in New York City

My firm specializes in placing C++ developers with leading financial and software firms in New York City and the New York Metro area. Here is one position we...
[no replies]
by Anair
C++ Developer with Qt - TEXAS

* FULL TIME ROLE* COMFORCE is looking for a Software Engineer with a minimum 5 years experience that can work well independently and in a team environment. ...
[no replies]
Consolidated List of Recruitment Forums

I just did a bunch of recruitment posts on various sites so i thought I would share a consolidated list of the forums I used to save you searching! General/D...
[no replies]
by Denis
I am looking for a job

Hello, I am looking for a job. My requirements to position are following: - It's should be related to software development. - Europe location(not Russia...
[no replies]
C++ and Testing Role !

A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a experienced C++ Engineer with good solid knowledge of working in a Test environment. You will be skilled in C++ and ...
[no replies]
Outsourcing e-Learning Form Filling Projects

We are outsourcing e-Learning Form Filling Projects. We are into Data center, Data processing, Web development, Software development and Telecomm services from ...
[no replies]
Year 2010 Pages: 1... 34567... 9
  Archived years: [2009 archive] [2011 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.