Jobs - 2010 archive (Page 7)

Job Offer: C++ Software Engineer (Central London, UK)

Job Offer: C++ Software Engineer (Central London, UK) Interested in scaling a highly-interactive web service? How about tackling problems in machine learning...
[no replies]
Senior C# Developer

EN-796 Senior C# Developer - Staff - Santa Barbara Area, CA In this position you will understand business requirements and then lead large development proj...
[no replies]
Immediate need for a c++ developer in Bay Area,CA

Hi, I am looking for a strong C ++ developer local to Bay Area,CA. Please send your resume with contact details to shyam@techsof.com Position: C++ Develo...
[1 reply] : Hi, I have 6+ years of experience in C/C++, Linux. I worked for 2 s... (by ashlyjose)
C++ Developers with STL - London - Permanent

C++ Developers, STL Experience - London - Salaries Negotiable A client of ours is looking for a number of C++ Developers with strong STL experience for a num...
[1 reply] : Hi, I have 6+ years of experience in C/C++, Linux. I worked for 2 s... (by ashlyjose)
New Job - Video Systems Developer- C++ development exper

Media Software Vendor is looking for a dynamic Lead Video Automation Systems Developer who can come in and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment! M...
[1 reply] : Hi, I have 6+ years of experience in C/C++, Linux. I worked ... (by ashlyjose)
Database Developer - Teradat - San Dieog and LA, CA

Make the world smarter with Teradata as a Database Internals Developer in San Diego and Los Angeles. Click below to learn more and apply: https://www.en...
[no replies]
Google - Software Engineer

Google is hiring Software Engineers in Mountain View, CA Click below to learn more and apply: https://www.enticelabs.com/EL/eng.me?k=O4C0oY Google Soft...
[no replies]
Junior C++ Developer position

Financial services firm on Wall St. is seeking a highly motivated C++/UNIX developer right out of college. These positions allow for the unique opportunity ...
[no replies]
Support Release Engineer - C++, Sockets, UNIX or Windows, CVS, SCM

Role The Release Manager is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of our Fixed Income Trading platform. The Release Manager will need to learn about te...
[no replies]
Support Developer - TCP/IP Sockets, UDP, C++, Unix, Windows

A leading marketplace for fixed income, derivatives and equity trading. Our fixed income and derivatives platforms offer a complete spectrum of services ranging...
[no replies]
C++ Developer - 3D Project, London

We're looking to recruit a programmer with a solid background in C++ and experience of the full software lifecycle. You will be working to develop and implemen...
[1 reply] : Katherine, Still this position is open? (by ksrk)
Alahad Group (Pvt) Ltd. | Overseas Employment Promoters Pakistan

Alahad Group (Pvt) Ltd. Overseas Employment Promoters Pakistan is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management serv...
[no replies]
Sr. C++ Programmer at NCBI - Contract - Bethesda, MD

Sr. C++ Programmer at NCBI - Contract - Bethesda, MD Length: 6 to 12+ months, may go perm The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) needs a...
[no replies]
C++ Programmer at NCBI - Contract - Bethesda, MD

C++ Programmer at NCBI - Contract - Bethesda, MD Length: 6 to 12+ months, may go perm The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) needs a C++...
[no replies]
High Frequency Developer Chicago

High frequency C++ developer CMT CMT is an extremely successful proprietary trading firm, specializing in algorithmic arbitrage trading. We are seeking ve...
[no replies]
C++/Unix Programmers, NYC | to 200k or to $700/day

Our NYC client is having a big hiring event this Sat, Feb 20th. They need 30 C++/Unix guys and gals for both full time (to 200k) and consulting (to $700/day). ...
[2 replies] Last: $200k? I could use that money to <insert nefarious scheme here>! "M... (by chrisname)
Traction Wars - looking for C++/LUA-capable people

Hi there! I'm Maniche, a developer at Traction Wars , a WW2-themed realism mod. The reason I post this entry, is that my team, Traction Wars are on the look...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Developer

Senior C++ Developer - Oxfordshire, UK A number of Senior C++ Developers are required by our IT outsourcing client to be based on a customer site in Oxford...
[no replies]
Technical Project Lead / Design Lead

Technical Project Lead / Design Lead - Hampshire, UK Candidates applying to this position should hold or be eligible for security clearance Short Desc...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Developer

Senior C Developer / C++ Developer - Hampshire, UK All suitable candidates must be eligable to undergo security clearance You will be performing softwa...
[no replies]
Year 2010 Pages: 1... 56789
  Archived years: [2009 archive] [2011 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.