Jobs - 2011 archive (Page 15)

Engineering software developement

Looking for C++ Windows programmer UK based, can work from home. Full time position, would also have other tasks related to support and promotion.
[3 replies] Last: Does the work from home include Australia? I have experience in MFC an... (by mof)
by Stally
Urgently Looking for Bright n strong C++, Qt developers with a very big mobile research house.

Hey Developers, We have fantastic job openings for strong C++ developers with a very Big Research and Development house which is based in Berlin,Germany. ...
[no replies]
by Modis
C++ Software Developer -> Poland

A well-known IT Company, with over 30 years of experience in providing IT&Telecommunication solutions is looking for: C/C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Location: W...
[no replies]
by dehery
Bali Looking for C++ Programmer

looking for C++ programmer for company based in Bali Indonesia. send your CV to jobs(at)blue-glue.com warm regards, from Bali Island ^_^
[no replies]
Looking for senior C++/Windows developers for top 10 software firm

This role is in Los Angeles and they are not open to telecommuting. I'm working with one of the top 10 software companies in the world. They have a large of...
[no replies]
Junior Quant Researcher - Wanted

Top systematic trading firm is seeking a junior quant to join their strategy research team. Candidates will be initially responsible for performing data analysi...
[1 reply] : Is there home based opportunity? (by Denis)
by ianw
seeking C++ developer for short p/t project

We are a scottish based .NET software house,seeking an able C++ resource (can be remote /offshore) to work on a small projet porting a C++ based custom CRM syst...
[1 reply] : Hello, Have you already found a developer? I can help you with your ... (by Denis)
C++, Mobile Device Development job with cutting edge company

Are you looking for a career that's a little more exciting? Would you like to work with the latest technology on the cutting edge? Ensynch is looking for a Sr...
[no replies]
Job Opening

We are a recruitment-consulting firm and specialize in permanent staffing & premium search across industries & levels. Presently we are looking for people with...
[no replies]
BMW Group in München sucht eine/n Entwicklungsingenieur/-in Software Ethernet

Elmar Weidacher ist Systemkonstrukteur aus Leidenschaft und Teil unseres Erfolgs. "Zukunft beginnt im Kopf: Hier entstehen die leidenschaftlichen Visionen vo...
[no replies]
C++ with Compiler for Playstation 4 (Consulting)

Location: Foster City, CA Job Title: Compiler Testing Engineer Quantity Needed: 2 Job Start to End: 10/5/2010 - 9/30/2011 Job Category: Softwar...
[no replies]
by gloOmy
I'm searching for C++/VC++ Programmer

Hello. I'm searching for C++/VC++ programmer for the following work: I have a C++ based game. It use the SDL library to load and process images. However i know ...
[no replies]
Learning to program, looking for real world tasks, for free

I agree to watch at your C++ code, fix bugs, improve, write new, according to my capabilities, in order to perfect my programming, for free, that is, for my new...
[no replies]
by zr870
Willing to Assist

I have been doing C++ for 2 months and I have gotten fairly good at it. I learn very fast and would love to help anybody with open-source projects. Please post ...
[no replies]
Need C++ developers Game Design

Hello, I am looking for C++ developers interested in developing games that live in the US area. Requirements: 1) Have a good understanding of C++ (not C). ...
[7 replies] Last: I have only been doing c++ for a few months but I learn extremely fast... (by zr870)
Interactive Developer WPF (m/w) mit Schwerpunkt User Experience

Bauen Sie mit uns auf die Zukunft! Der Nemetschek Konzern ist Europas führender Anbieter von Software für Architektur und Bau. Die Palette der Programme re...
[no replies]
by GeeCee
C++ Developer needed for Award winning I-Gaming company

We are looking for a Senior Developer who can manage his or her own assigned tasks even if it's in an unexplored area. You should like technical challenges were...
[no replies]
Awesome Programmer/Engineer/Entrepreneur

(Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!) Hello, my name is David Barrett and I'm the CE...
[1 reply] : Hey Expensify, are you there? (by anonymouscoder6)
by dlora
Software Engineer with C++ 12K signing bonus

WORK FOR A GREAT INTERNET FOCUSED COMPANY IN SEATTLE WA Responsibilities: •Analyze, innovate, architect, design and develop software for frameworks, core te...
[no replies]
High Frequency Trading Assistant - Wanted

Top high frequency trading firm is seeking an trading assistant to support their quant research team. Candidates will work closely with quant traders to develo...
[no replies]
Year 2011 Pages: 1... 1314151617
  Archived years: [2010 archive] [2012 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.