Jobs - 2011 archive (Page 17)

by Dude27
Looking for a C++ dev partner for an iphone/ipad game

Hi, I'm a professional graphic designer in Toronto and I'm looking for a part time coder with skills in aeronautic and 3D engine gaming . I want to create...
[2 replies] Last: iPhone Objective-C. I don't know about US, Android based apps is r... (by sohguanh)
Openings in MNC for exp candidates

Hi, We have openings in Bangalore Centre for Sr.Developer, Developer in a MNC. Candidate should be proficient with C++, Linux(3-5 years of experience) Please...
[no replies]
by Bayser
Position: C#/Java Analytical Programmer

Position: C#/Java Analytical Programmer C#/Java Analytical Programmer positions are available at Bayser Consulting, management consulting firm dedicated t...
[no replies]
Looking for C++ opportunity

Hi, This is Anoop having 5.6 Years experience in C++/Unix/STL/Multithreading. I am a post-Graduate(MCA) from India and have worked with Ericsson(R&D) curently ...
[1 reply] : Hi, Sorry, forgot to mention my contact details for recruiters/empl... (by contactanuptop)
by joh024
Seeking C++ opportunity

I am a recent CS graduate (12/2010). I did well in school, and kept a full time position as a database programmer at a major bank. My position involves developi...
[1 reply] : Hi Johnson, Good to know that you are looking for the new opportuni... (by Stally)
C++ Developers Required - Wales UK

Hi We have two positions open for C++ developers based in Pembrokeshire, Wales UK. The positions are full-time permanent but a 9 month contract would be con...
[no replies]
by madjas
how much does they pay a programmer????

hi im wondering how much they pay a programmer. im a comp eng tech major and im undecided which program or network should i go. im looking for the one that pays...
[no replies]
!!Wanted!! C++ Qt Software Engineers - Germany

Hi, I am currently recruiting for a truly international company, who are at the forefront of innovation. We are looking for C++/Qt Software Engineers to w...
[no replies]
Sr. C/C++ Software Engineer, AppNexus, NYC

We are seeking world-class, senior software engineers (who are still very hands-on) to work on our state-of-the-art ad serving platform. Our extremely successfu...
[1 reply] : Send resume to tbecker at appnexus.com. No 3rd party recruiters. (by tbecker)
C++ & Javascript Developer - Berlin

I am looking for Senior/Software Engineers and Software Architects who are keen to move abroad and work in Berlin for a fantastic organisation. You will be a...
[2 replies] Last: Hi Steve, This profile is of my interest and I don't have any issue... (by contactanuptop)
Full Time Web Developer San Francisco, CA

8-person, early-stage, funded startup needs you! (Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!)...
[no replies]
by rabreu
C++ Architects

Fortune 500 company in high demand of 2 C++ Architects/Developers with strong Unix/HP environment experience. 10-20 years(Masters/PHD degrees) Applicants mus...
[3 replies] Last: What company? (by moorecm)
Looking for a volunteer work

Hi,all, I am a graduate student of Computer Science. I'd like to be your volunteer,doing something on c/c++ programming. To do this is just for enhancing my ...
[1 reply] : Hello. I'm doing this game: http://www.moddb.com/games/tachyon-wars... (by johny5)
Year 2011 Pages: 1... 151617
  Archived years: [2010 archive] [2012 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.