Jobs - 2011 archive (Page 3)

Student Looking for Work (Works for cheap, possibly free)

-Contact Information- Email: NathanielSheller@gmail.com Phone: (740) 919-1299 (I would prefer an email, as I am not able to answer my phone all the time.) ...
[2 replies] Last: new hope, send me an email (PM) .. and go to settings and check the op... (by knuth)
by meem
search job)

Hi, I'm looking for a job have experience of writing: Bots (IRC,HTTP) I am writing under Unix (console), windows (window, console) send in e-mail: jasenbk...
[1 reply] : Need Freelance (by meem)
by Lou
C++ Matlab Engineer in WI

1yr Contract posssible perm in Waukesha, WI Contact louis.butts@yoh.com Candidates will write and update Matlab and C/C++ MEX source code for the purpose of...
[no replies]
Software Engineer - C# and C++ - IL

We offer software developers the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly. While this software developer will w...
[no replies]
Software Design Engineer - C++ - Torrance, CA

Software Design Engineer will: - Lead software development team and support systems engineers in implementing and testing modifications and extensions to ne...
[no replies]
Lead Software Engineer - C++ - Chicago, IL

This position is well suited for the candidate looking to leverage his or her expertise in analysis of issues, understanding of software development, and knowle...
[no replies]
Contract - Embedded C++ on Unix/Linux Developer - London

Hi all, My media client is looking for a contract Embedded C++ developer ideally on a Linux platform to work on a next generation set top box project. £3...
[1 reply] : on hours or deadline ? Thanks, Andy http://in.linkedin.com/in/anandra... (by minix)
Looking for C++ Software Engineer

Position Title: C++ Software Engineer Type: Contract Location: Philadelphia, PA Position Description The Neat Company is seeking a software engineer to f...
[1 reply] : Hi I am interested to work in c++. I am very good in c++ especially. C... (by vampo650)
Lead PHP Developer Long Term job (Telecommute, Europe only)

We are looking for talented and skilled PHP developer that wants to join our international experts team. Our company runs many web application with millions of ...
[no replies]
C++ Developer Telecommute, Full Time from Europe only

We are looking for talented and skilled C++ programmer that wants to join our international experts team. Our company runs many web application with millions of...
[no replies]
Looking for coder

Hello im looking for expert C++ coder, to do for me an tool, im need the tool to do when i run it on our network pc's its will change the homepage of IE/FireFox...
[no replies]
Chicago, IL -- Great Compensation/Relocation Assistance -- Must have permanent right to work in U.S.

Great opportunities to take the next step in your career and work in a world class environment. Shoot me a message at woody@parallelpartners.com and we can disc...
[no replies]
C++ Developer

I have an opportunity with a client of mine in Louisville, KY who is an early stage start-up that is working on some very exciting security software/hardware. ...
[no replies]
Sentinal Interactive - OpenGL Game Engine:Paid

Dear Forum, My name is Mendi Meyer, Technical Director at Sentinel interactive, a professional online game development company. We're currently looking for Ope...
[no replies]
Employment at Google

Hi guys, I would like your opinion. I will be graduating college. Google currently has openings for "Software Engineer" and "Software Engineer in Test". 1...
[1 reply] : Sorry, I realized this forum is for job recruitment. I have posted in ... (by readysetgo)
Looking to fill 9 full time positions in software development/engineering

Looking to fill 9 full time positions in software development/engineering Working at Avvasi means you are an important part of an award-winning company tha...
[no replies]
Online Gaming League Hiring

Company description: International Gaming League is an online video game competition provider. Its website acts as a hub for video gamers with competitive inte...
[no replies]
by mixamo
C++ and Infrastructure Architect

What about you? You are a passionate and hands on senior C++ developer You love the hardware and OS that your code runs on almost as much as you love the code...
[no replies]
Looking for C++ Tutor

Ok so I am looking for someone to help me learn C++ i know the core basics up to around pointers, but I can't make it into actual programs and books don't help ...
[18 replies] Last: If you still looking for help ..Search "programming abstractions stan... (by ksm)
Will work as C++ dev for free

Hi. I learned C++ at the university and have basic knowledge of it. Besides have some understandings of assembler. Since then 4 years have passed. During this t...
[no replies]
Year 2011 Pages: 12345... 17
  Archived years: [2010 archive] [2012 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.