Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 2)

by MFTTT
Sr. C++ Developer (Multimedia Integration/Handling)- Boston Area

Are you a super-hands-on C++ software engineer that can tie it all together? Here's a successful software company that is looking for you to boost their multime...
[no replies]
Software Engineer at Malaysia

Hi, just to share. What do you think about the infographic below? Your response is much appreciated! http://www.peopalove.com/recruitment/software-enginee...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I am 3 Year C/C++ Developer. i am interested for this opening. (by swati khairnar)
C/ C++ Developer in Guadalajara

C/C++ programming language - 5 years Scripting - 5 years (Perl, Bash, Korn, Shell) Problem Determination - 5 years English - at least 90% If you know Sp...
[1 reply] : Hi, I am 3 Year C/C++,VC++,SQL Developer. Let me inform if anything fo... (by motapratik)
Need C++ Programmer For Small Program

I'm in need of a C++ programmer ASAP. Pm me for details. Thank you
[3 replies] Last: hi , Iam very experienced at programming with C++ Email: ibrahimelma... (by ibrahimelmasri)
by blink2
Hiring C++ mentor for myself

Hello. I am looking to hire a personal c++ mentor. We can discuss pay. I expect to learn over voice chat and with remote assistance. A general idea of what ...
[2 replies] Last: I sent you mail.. Email: mota.pratik@gmail.com Skype: mota.pratik (by motapratik)
volunteers needed

help needed to create a gps mapping program that would log the coverage of where you have been and allow the user to select the width in which he would like to ...
[1 reply] : I'll need a bit of details. YOu can email me at: sparkyqian@yahoo.ca ... (by LilHunch)
Looking for ios developers, Android and Windows 8

I am very interested in beginning a business creating mobile applications and am in need of some help to get it started. I am looking for a mixture of c++, obje...
[no replies]
by tofiq
virtual mobile application

were looking for someone or a few for a project. we are willing to pay or consider you as a partner we have our clients in place for more information please...
[1 reply] : roject description summary : Project Description: We are looking f... (by tofiq)
C++ programmer/developer needed (partnership) read details

To whom it may concern, Hello, I am trying to create a program like thr program called active@ password changer(if you haven't heard of it look it up passwo...
[2 replies] Last: It is strange enough that DOS programming is required. I wrote progra... (by vlad from moscow)
Looking for someone to do a C++ project related to finance

This is a very small project related to finance by using excel as well. Here is basic concept: •Design and implement the functions to build a zero curve. ...
[1 reply] : i sent mail.. i am 3 Year Exp in C++, finance/Trading Software develop... (by motapratik)
Antivirus Engine Developers - AVERTIVE LTD

We are now looking for fulltime developers of our antivirus engine: - Windows developers - Android developers - Mac developers - Linux/Unix developers ...
[1 reply] : I sent you mail.. email: mota.pratik@gmail.com (by motapratik)
Help wanted with a RDP project.

Hello, I am in the process of designing an RDP program, like pcanywhere, if you would like to help please inquire. A partner or a group of people will be chose...
[1 reply] : I sent you mail. (by motapratik)
by cmlsdl
C++ Software Developer Opportunity - Fortune 500 Bank - West Chester, PA

Hiring for Software Developers with C++ experience for Global Fortune 500 bank in West Chester, PA. If interested, please review job description at http://www.b...
[1 reply] : Hi, I am 3 year of Exp in C++, VC++, SQL. Currently i am working in Fi... (by motapratik)
Android developer (relocation to Toronto, Canada)

International recruiting company is looking for Android developer with good experience and English, willing to relocate to Canada. Responsibilities: -Part...
[no replies]
C++/C# developer (relocation to Toronto, Canada)

International recruiting company is looking for C++/C# developer with good experience and English, willing to relocate to Canada. Responsibilities: -Parti...
[no replies]
LOOKING for project to do! Group or Solo!

Hi i am an amateur c++ programmer. i am looking for a project to do that isnt too easy and isnt extremely difficult. i am familiar with the SDL and SFML librari...
[8 replies] Last: Email me, Ty Grahmann Grahmann Computer Services Owner (979)578-6112 ... (by cppultimate)
Looking someone for 1 small c++ project

Hello I have one very small project on c++ I think it will probably take 2-3 hours for even for beginner. Please PM me your email or skype so that we can ...
[5 replies] Last: Sign me up 3+ years of exp. never had a job before. Very eager! (by cppultimate)
by Krem
C++ Game Programming Venture

Hello everyone! We are a small startup independent game company based in San Francisco, CA - we're working on a C++ - based PC game to be distributed digitally ...
[no replies]
C++ Developers

Thinking about a career change now or in the future within the finance sector in Canada. Drop me a line on +1 514 400 9318 or send your resume to Jamesmitchell@...
[2 replies] Last: @louisborder Hi louisborder... Enable your 'PM' feature and (maybe) I... (by Imadatobanisa)
Looking for a 2D open source game to work on.

As the title states I'm looking to progress my C++ knowledge by joining a open source 2D game. Any game would work, and any size project would also be fine by m...
[6 replies] Last: Zereo, I have a 2D project that I'm working on. I would love to teach... (by LilHunch)
Year 2012 Pages: 1234... 20
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.