Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 20)

Game development team looking for SDL programmers

Hey, We're starting our first game development project here at Pirate Entertainment. The game, codenamed Project Ignition, is to be a 2D top-down shooter, pr...
[3 replies] Last: Hi I would love to work in your team. I only know the basics of progr... (by orhanku)
Need to work as a C++ developper to practice

I have just completed my degree. I know Basics of C++ it means i studied cplusplus.com tutorials. i like to work for some one to improve my C++ knowledge and to...
[no replies]
Looking for C++/C Coder

Hello im looking for expert C++/C Coder, to help me build something for Remote Desktop Connection, mstsc.exe, for our network. if your expert and willing to wor...
[2 replies] Last: Don't contact him. I did a project from him but never get paid. (by nelucius)
by mekd40
C++ Programmer/Robotics

$ ROBOTICS DEVELOPER NEEDED $ Need a C++ expert for an established company for contract/temp/full time position in NYC or greater NY area. Work covers full...
[2 replies] Last: Ahmad Ibrahim Mohamed Ali Mobile Number: 0162028267 ... (by ahmed aquset)
C++ email server to communicate with another programs C++ API

Hello, I am interested in hiring someone to complete a fairly simple task for me. I subscribe to (http://www.sanglucci.com/ ) who sends out stock options alert...
[2 replies] Last: done, you can also contact me at ctharrigan0704 at gmail dot com. Than... (by chris8sirhc)
Year 2012 Pages: 1... 181920
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.