Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 3)

Open source project - voluntary workers needed! (Not paid)

You want to improve your C++ skills and at the same time participate in an open source game? Then you are in the right place! OpenClonk is a 2D multiplayer-acti...
[18 replies] Last: Hello all, I am also interested in being part of the team and eager ... (by wanher3)
IT-Consultant (m/f) Microsoft SharePoint und ASP.NET

Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt für unseren Standort München einen engagierten IT-Berater (m/w) Microsoft ShareP...
[no replies]
Pokémon Style Text Based Game (volunteers needed)

I am here developing a Pokémon Style Text Based Game and I can’t do it alone. If you want to improve your skills in a voluntary game (Not Paid), for experien...
[2 replies] Last: sure just go to the link in the above post if you have a facebook acco... (by brandonator)
need programmer (C++)

Our client, located in Morrisville, North Carolina, is seeking a Desktop and Application Virtualization Architect. The successful candidate will create a cohesi...
[1 reply] : Hi, I am 3 Year Exp C++ , VC++ Developer form India. I am interested ... (by motapratik)
C++ Developer for Berlin based company

My client, a spin-off of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute for IT-systems engineering, develops solutions and products that support software-developing companies i...
[1 reply] : I am 3 Year Exp C++ Developer. I sent you my CV. Let me know if its su... (by motapratik)
by TSmith
Sr. C++ Engineer openings

Location: Las Vegas, NV Contact: trevor.smith@parallelhr.com or @trevormaxsmith I have multiple openings with a great client in the Gaming industry. Here ...
[1 reply] : I am 3 Year Exp Software Developer in C++,VC++, SQL. If anything for ... (by motapratik)
Junior C++ developers 0-3 years

Do you want to launch your software development career in the high paying financial trading industry? Would you like a position developing enhancements to the m...
[1 reply] : Hi I have around 3 Year Exp in C++, VC++, SQL. I am working as C++Deve... (by motapratik)
Global Investment Bank

Are you interested in a new career within the finance sector? I am looking for strong technology professionals with extensive development experience with C++ to...
[1 reply] : Hi I have around 3 Year Exp in C++, VC++, SQL. I am working as C++ Dev... (by motapratik)
Software Developer C++ or Delphi, Darmstadt nr Frankfurt, Germany.

I require C++ developers for permanent roles in Darmstadt Germany. 4 years experience. Competitive salary. Prestige company, a leader in PC Utilities. Excellen...
[1 reply] : Hi I have around 3 Year Exp in C++, VC++, Win32, MFC, SQL. And my 3-4... (by motapratik)
by jorrit
Alpha Release of AredEd 0.0.2, Looking for C++ Programmers

Hi all, I'm looking for C++ programmers to help me with the following project. Note that it is an Open Source and Free project so I'm looking for volunteers her...
[no replies]
by Alx101
C++ & OpenGL Programmer needed

Hello! I am currently working on a game engine and i am looking for someone to join in. You must know C++ (advanced) and OpenGL (3.1-3.3) to join. This is not a...
[3 replies] Last: i am interested. please contact me at chillaxers@hotmail.com (by supdawg)
working at dakwak as c++ lead programmer

We are looking for a hardcore C++ programmer with experience building sophisticated platforms and lib Boost experience as well. this is a paid job it could be ...
[1 reply] : Hi, I am 3 Year C++/STL Programmer. I am interested for this Job (Part... (by motapratik)
OpenMW (open source Morrowind)

The OpenMW project has just released version 0.18.0 and is good on his way to the 1.0 release. For more information about the project you should check out the r...
[1 reply] : The OpenMW team is proud to announce the release of version 0.19.0! Re... (by antoine32)
Senior C++ Developers to 500k – NY / DC / Chicago - Relo

I’m assisting one of my associates fill multiple full-time, salaried, 100% on-site C++ and Perl Developer roles in New York City, Washington, DC and Chicago, ...
[1 reply] : Hi, I have around 3 year of Exp in C/C++,SQL , I have also worked in P... (by motapratik)
C++ Tutor Looking for Work (Open to recruiters)

Exactly as the title says. I am a private C++ tutor looking for students to fill a few gaps in my schedule. I have prior experience in both tutoring and progr...
[6 replies] Last: It is a very interesting opportunity if you are as good as you sound, ... (by closed account ETAkoG1T)
Needed top notch programmers!

I will be starting a new company, and I am need of the best programmers around. There will be no immediate compensation; however, I am willing to offer share...
[5 replies] Last: I sent you mail.. (by motapratik)
Internet Marketing

I need a Job of Internet Marketing... Anybody has any Idea???
[no replies]
Multiple Android and iOS Developer Positions - New Jersey

My New Jersey client is one of the biggest e-commerce companies on the planet! They are looking to hire up to 8 full-time or contract Android and iOS Developers...
[no replies]
C/C++ Developer.

Skill: Must have experience in the development and support of IBM pSeries control unit hardware and microcode, primarily using C, C++ Programming, and scripting...
[1 reply] : I dealt with zOS and zSeries of IBM mainframes. It is me who wtote C... (by vlad from moscow)
Software Developer - C++

Location: Hayward, CA Job Description: Interactive Data has an immediate opening for world class developer to join a technology team that builds software int...
[1 reply] : Hi, I have done B.E Computer Engineering. I have 2.9 year of Exp in C+... (by motapratik)
Year 2012 Pages: 12345... 20
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.