Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 7)

by iyit
Re: need some work Experience (1,2)

I finally gave into programming and decided to switch my career from Networking to programming. Anyways I know that am a quick learner and I was kind of prepin...
[22 replies] Last: I'd like to take a look at this game. I might join. Send me a PM with ... (by Nexius)
by mika23
C++ Stack coder

Hi I need someone to fix my stack program. It is a small job. The stack compiles, but it doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
[1 reply] : Activate your mail (it's turned off by default) and send me a PM. (by knuth)
Programmer Extraordinaire

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hey there! Allow us to introduce ourselves. We...
[no replies]
Low Level C++ Developer

Chicago based high frequency trading firm is seeking software engineers (C++) with latency dependent trading systems experience. Top Chicago based systematic...
[3 replies] Last: I love how they're asking for candidates with 3 + years of experience... (by Computergeek01)
C++ Engineers in the North west

Hi Everyone I work for a friendly recruitment agency in Stockport in the North West of England. We may have some vacancies coming up for a range of C++ progr...
[no replies]
by iBasis
Software Engineer

We are currently seeking a highly skilled R&D engineer to work as part of our R&D team to help prototyping new services for iBasis. This individual will provide...
[no replies]
Flash Gaming Software Engineer

The company: Our business is booming! Our fun and cool mix of talent is world class and forward-thinking. We have a continuous production cycle of new revenue ...
[no replies]
by wehead
Game Hack Developer

hi. i want to looking for hack maker and partner.(south korea game) i am long time sell game hacks. but my partner have a problem so don't make hack. you c...
[3 replies] Last: post available at jobz.pk (by sanammalik)
Wow private server 1.12.1

Hello there, I am interested in starting up my own Classic private server and I am looking for developers to make a solid team with which to do this. Althoug...
[no replies]
Maybe for all programmers !

Hey everyone .. This is a question maybe for all programmers ! 01 what type of work can I do if I only know developping with oop c++? 02 what type of work ...
[4 replies] Last: Learing all of those ,is the best you can do ,and perfectly the best y... (by closed account 28poGNh0)
Software Developer - Quant Trading

High Frequency Trading firm is seeking C++ developers for their trading platform. Candidates should have 1-3 years of industry experience. Top electronic tra...
[no replies]
Computer Scientist - Machine Learning / C++

New systematic trading platform is seeking a top quant developer with strong programming and machine learning skill sets. Large buy side firm has raised a ne...
[no replies]
Programmer Extraordinaires Needed!

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hey there! Allow us to introduce ourselves. We...
[1 reply] : Am from Uganda do you think that I will do ? (by iyit)
Programmer Extraordinaire

[1 reply] : You could have pumped your old thread instead. (by Dash)
Looking For a Guy To Program With :) (1,2)

Hey i don't know if i am allowed to post this in jobs but let's agree to make an exception. So Like The Title Says i Want To Try To Program With Someone :P ...
[23 replies] Last: Hmm...I expect less sarcasm from someone who seems to think of himself... (by kaseron)
OpenMW (open source Morrowind) 0.17.0 Released

The OpenMW team is proud to announce the release of version 0.17.0! Release packages for Ubuntu are now available via our launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~open...
[no replies]
C++ Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

Looking for smart and passionate software engineer with good background in C++, data-structures, algorithms, Qt and desktop GUI experience to join the seasoned ...
[no replies]
Tutor wanted

Looking for a tutor for college course on data structures. Instuction by skype or similar. Discrete structures knowledge also would be helpful
[no replies]
by NSN
C++ Software Developers wanted

Nokia Siemens Networks is looking for C++ Software Developers to our R&D Centre in Wroclaw, Poland. Position Description: C++ Software Engineer: • is a m...
[no replies]
Programmers wanted

Looking for a programmer to code a website for a new startup being launched in the UK. Needs to be confident in their ability and have understanding of crea...
[1 reply] : may i suggest posting this on say a php site? i have "ran into" many p... (by Aramil of Elixia)
Year 2012 Pages: 1... 56789... 20
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.