Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 18)

Artisan Games LLC looking for Volunteer

Position filled programmer no longer required.
[no replies]
I'm searching a development team

Hi, I'm a developer with great Ideas (You could say dreams?). I'm a beginner with C++ but I am understanding Java, Javascript and Lua(a little bit). I'm searchi...
[1 reply] : Hi Arminias , I am pleased to work with you. I have 2 years of c++(vc... (by chinna)
Summer Programming Internship

I'm 15 years old and am looking for a way to exercise my coding skills over the summer (other than what I already do). I have been learning C++ for a year now a...
[8 replies] Last: I agree with all that has been said. Work Experience is a very big thi... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Jobs within DTV available - UK

I am currently recruiting for a number of DTV /STB Clients in the UK. I am looking for experienced C /C++ engineers with a track record of embedded development...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I'm C++ programmer with over ten years experience in this area. In... (by nelucius)
Full time Sr. Software controls engineer-Gloucester, Ma.

We're currently looking for a full time sr software engineer who has experience working on complex machines utilize a patented, real-time control system (runnin...
[no replies]
Would Like C++ TUTOR ($Paid$) For One Semester. Interested?

Please do not refer me to sites like www.liveperson.com or tutoring sites. I am looking to pay for a C++ TUTOR for one semester. I AM NOT interested in anyon...
[5 replies] Last: Me 3 year Exp in C++, and my brother is 7 Year Exp in C++. Let me knw... (by motapratik)
SOS need C++ Sr. Mumbai

Job for : C / C++ Programmer To qualify, the following skills are essential: Strong knowledge of C++ and Object Oriented programming in general. Past exp...
[no replies]
C++ position in San Francisco - Algorithmic Trading

C++ Developers – Software Industry into Algo-Trading Location: San Francisco Salary: $Competitive A high frequency trading...
[no replies]
C++ Developer role in Chicago

You are proud of being a C++ Programmer? You are developing on the Linux platform? You have experience with STL and Object Oriented programming? You dream of ...
[no replies]
by AMANNE
Fighting Game Design

Code writer needed for a 3D fighting game. I am second year college student in the beginning stages of starting a company called American Animators Network. I w...
[4 replies] Last: I'm learning C++ and Windows Programming now. And I have read the book... (by fuan)
Need somebody good with Javascript

For anybody who knows c++ would like to volunteer to help me rewrite my c++ game to JavaScript, please reply. I don't care if there is a few minor mistakes (as ...
[no replies]
by fsfox
C/C++ Piecework

We are looking for 3ds max or Autodesk Maya artist and C/C++ Programmer. The Vacancy is for Volunteers only but the pay can be considered if necessary. Job...
[no replies]
Any C/C++ related PAid work/Project/Assignment then inform me...

Hi, I am C++ Software Engineer if any one have any Paid work then inform me... Email: mota.pratik@gmail.com Skype: mota.pratik
[no replies]
Looking for a web designer to help with website

Hello everyone, Just recently a friend and myself started a game development company, that will specialize in mobile and indie computer games. The company is...
[4 replies] Last: Hello There , I am responding to your posting with a great deal of c... (by xfactorr)
C++ Software Engineers/Programmers - Work making games for Consoles, PCs and Mobile Platforms

Primary Duties and Responsibilities Work closely with fellow Software Engineers and members of other disciplines on the project team Ensure that the Technic...
[2 replies] Last: Hi I am interested for this C++ Opening. I am from India. Currently wo... (by motapratik)
by game
File import with directory from user?

Dear Supervisors and users, I am not familiar with C++ and i face the following problem. First i would like to tell you that i am working with other lib...
[3 replies] Last: Hi.., Its better, Use INI file instead of using "cout" as below. In ... (by yellaiahbhayya)
Searching old Development Software

If someone have this old Development software in his old drive or archived somewhere I will be glad if he reply. Here is the list: Intel C++ Compiler 8.0 for...
[no replies]
Year 2013 Pages: 1... 161718
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.