Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 2)

Looking for C++ Experience

Hello! I am new to cplusplus.com and am looking for any relevant work experience using C++ to add to my portfolio. I have written several console application...
[11 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/jobs/119457/ (by kevindperera6)
C++ programmer looking for work

I'm looking to do any kind of work(but only paid). Send a pm or leave a reply if you are interested. APIs I know: win32,dx9,winsockets (if need,I can learn oth...
[9 replies] Last: added the payment methods (by johnsnow)
C++ Beginner Project. (1,2)

As title said, just a one time beginner-Intermediate C++ project and if anyone is interested, private message for more details. Transactions I use is paypal.
[20 replies] Last: The joke is still ill thought out, yes he is trying to lose as much mo... (by BHX)
[Vietnam] Java Software Engineer (SE & SSE) @KMS Technology

Responsibilities: Working within a fast growing team at KMS Technology, the winning candidate will join various software development projects. The responsibi...
[no replies]
by kdsjob
High Peformance Database Software Engineer

A financial engineering firm with major growth potential is seeking to fill a mid-level software engineer position to assist in the development of high performa...
[no replies]
[Vietnam] SharePoint Developer (SE & SSE) @KMS Technology

Key knowledge & skills: Fluent in C# and ASP.NET Experience with SP 2010, specifically: - Development with SharePoint Object Mod...
[no replies]
[Vietnam] Senior C++ Developer @KMS Technology

Strong knowledge of Win32 API, data structures, algorithms, OO design and multithreading. Experience with different approaches to API hooking and DLL i...
[no replies]
LF a Programer

Hey im looking for a programer but theres a couple of things u need to know if ur interessted in this: 1. I myself am really not experienced with programming ...
[1 reply] : So you want us to give you code for you to claim is yours? I'm in! Sen... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by Jane J
Looking for a tutor for free.. me too!

Hi, this is Jane. I am a engineering student, but I only used MATLAB before. Now I need to learn C++ language. Actually, I am trying to read C++ guide books ...
[3 replies] Last: Oh, that's my mistake. I'm sorry and thank you letting me know! (by Jane J)
Convert Unicode to Multibyte project

Hello, i have a(i suppose) quite easy task to convert following Microsoft sample from Unicode to MCBS (Multibyte). It is the Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I can do it, can you PM me. If you want me to take this job. (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
by skaush
C++ Programmierer gesucht

Hallo zusammen, ich suche einen Programmierer der mir einen vorhandenen Quellcode (C++) neu für Win7 / 8 neu compiliert. Über jede nützliche Info freu ...
[no replies]
Game Server Development!

I am needing a crew of devs, to help create a game server! it is 75% finished and I am needing some people who are very experienced with c++! it's a cross platf...
[3 replies] Last: Add me on skype, and I will give you the information. it's an emulated... (by matterwin)
Convert C++/C# SDK to Activex or Something Usable by VB.Net

I have an SDK with both C# and C++ source code for a capture card. I'm looking for somebody to be able to create either an Activex or a wrapper for the C++ port...
[no replies]
by dts
Senior Software Engineer

Job Title Senior Software Engineer Location CA - Calabasas Requisition Number 10720 Job Function Technology Percentage of Travel No Travel DTS, Inc....
[4 replies] Last: Hahaha :) (by mutexe)
by dts
Senior Software Engineer (Mobile) - San Diego

Job Title Senior Software Engineer Location CA - San Diego Requisition Number 10699 Job Function Technology Percentage of Travel 1-25 DTS, In...
[no replies]
by dts
Quality Assurance Engineer

Job Title Quality Assurance Engineer Location CA - Calabasas Requisition Number 10690 Job Function Business Technologies Percentage of Travel No Travel...
[no replies]
by dts
Senior Software Engineer - Santa Ana, CA

Job Title Senior Software Engineer Location CA - Calabasas Alternate Location(s) CA - Santa Ana Requisition Number 10703 Job Function Technology P...
[no replies]
by dts
Principal Software Architect

Job Title Principal Software Architect Location CA - Calabasas Alternate Location(s) CA - Los Gatos Requisition Number 10706 Job Function Technology P...
[no replies]
C++ programmer needed

I need a C++ programmer to create a UI for scanning device. Must be proficient in binary and hex IO. Pay to be negotiated. Send me an email at JasonS5555 AT ...
[4 replies] Last: Ah, initially something simple would be ok, but ultimately I need it t... (by JasonS5555)
by Loktd
Looking for a tutor for free

Hello My name is Kurtis and I'm looking for a tutor for free. I am currently in college and I'm taking my first c++ class. Things started to get difficult for m...
[3 replies] Last: We have a skype group about 20-30 programmers. I think you can learn f... (by closed account 1v5E3TCk)
Year 2013 Pages: 1234... 18
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.