Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 3)

c/c++ developer in Noida , India

I have requirement of c/c++ developers with good knowledge of data structure. I need people with one to two years experience. The work is related to computer gr...
[no replies]
by itpp14
Porting linux to windows / mutex issues

Hello, I am looking for a c++ programmer who is familiar with porting issues from linux to windows. This is a paid job, at the moment with a budget of 1000 e...
[10 replies] Last: And released, enjoy. http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,244739 (by itpp14)
C++ coder looking for work

As the title says, I'm looking for work.The rate is 8$ per hour. old portofolio: http://alexanderturda.com skype id: live:gamingpioneer (yes, live: is ...
[no replies]
Looking for projects

We are looking for projects. We use technological platforms: Java, C++, .NET (C#), PHP/Ruby, Android/iOS/WinPhone. We develop and test custom software from co...
[no replies]
Seeking C++ programmer for 2d endless runner platformer (pc)

Searching experienced coder to pay for my 2d endless platformer. Give me offers ;)
[12 replies] Last: Interesting.. Enable Private messages on this forum and send me your S... (by steelcut)
Are there any project that I can involve?

I have been learning C++ in university for 3 months and I am now learning about "class" and "pointer". I know my knowledge is still not good enough, but I wound...
[no replies]
by kdsjob
High Peformance Database System Engineer for Financial Analytics Firm

A start up financial engineering firm is seeking a mid-level software engineer position with the following qualifications: * master's degree in computer scie...
[no replies]
by kdesai
find element from array using divide and conquer

It's homework. For example If I have 10 elements in array then I have to find a element that appear at least 6 times in array, and it has to be done using divid...
[2 replies] Last: I have to use compulsorily use Divide and Conquer. (by kdesai)
Looking for Developer for Blog Posting Program

Need a Blog Posting program that can create accounts and post articles on Blogger.com, Livejournal.com and Wordpress.com Account Creation -Generate Username...
[no replies]
by blink2
Hiring Programmer (low pay)

Hello. I'm looking for only 1 programmer to basically do my evil bidding. Muahahahahaaaaa. Just kiddin. I do need a programmer though who knows how to design a...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I am experienced in both Security and Game programming. I have al... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
C++ Developer for Backup System - Berlin - Visasponsoring

C++ Developer for Backup System - Berlin - Visasponsoring Our client is looking for an Software Engineer to join his team that is developing new products for...
[no replies]
Tutor/hwk Helper for hire (Beginners)

Hey guys, I've been using C++, for a couple of years now, and I have developed a pretty good understandings of the basics. I am willing to help tutor beg...
[2 replies] Last: I'm sorry OrionMaster, I do not tutor uC programming, or Virtual opera... (by Ssturges)
by Livie
C++/QT5/GUI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR ANDROID

COMPANY DESCRIPTION Our company was founded in 2009. We're VPN services provider which is called Wi-Free (www.wi-free.com). With the help of Wi-Free software...
[no replies]
Pay someone to do code reviews

Hello! I would like to pay someone to do code reviews. Add me on Skype: sedeki
[8 replies] Last: *interested :P although is the job still available (by Cronnoc)
c/c++/perl/python/shell with gtk+, glade ... need jobs

Hi all, I'm a dev, with many experience in c/c++/shell/python/perl ..., and libs like gtk+, glade ... need jobs. If you need those jobs done. Please contact me...
[no replies]
Join me in learning c++

It's easier to learn something with someone else. I was just wondering if someone thought the same and would like to join me. If you feel the same then you ca...
[2 replies] Last: Okay, and thanks but i found a group and it was helpful but i prefer t... (by TheDino)
Anyone Tutoring for Free ? (1,2)

Hello , I'm new in C++ and it's a little bit hard for me sometimes. Is there a possibility that anyone could teach me for free ?
[21 replies] Last: Request sent! (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
a great job opportunity for C/C++ Masterminds!

Here is a great job opportunity for C++ Masterminds! WARSAW, POLAND On behalf of our Client - a successful, international company based on Warsaw– we are c...
[1 reply] : i have sent email to you.thanks,good day (by zc1003)
King – creators of Candy Crush, several C++ developers wanted ! (Relocation opportunity)

We are growing in Supersonic speed and we offer Relocation packages for great C++ developers from all over the world to join our Kingdom in Stockholm, London, ...
[1 reply] : thank you so much,that is helpful (by zc1003)
Tutor

I am looking for a tutor to help me with weekly assignments I have just finished COMP 120 C++ and I did fairly well I would like to continue. Please contact me ...
[1 reply] : Your emailadress is incorrect. ____________________________________... (by olli89)
Year 2013 Pages: 12345... 18
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.