Jobs - 2015 archive (Page 3)

YouView seeks a C++ Software Expert to join their team in City of London, UK!

The Team As the part of TV Operating System (TVOS) team, you will design, develop and deliver high quality embedded software components for YouView Set-Top-B...
[no replies]
Looking for job offers

I'm a c++ programmer I have been doing c++ for a while now along with some other languages.I worked with overall c++ and additions like sfml, sockets etc. I'm l...
[2 replies] Last: Do you have any background related to QT or cross platform development... (by lyesqiz)
Cross platform developer in QT

RESPONSIBILITIES: My company has a client seeking a C/C++ Developer in Woodbridge, NJ Requirements: - Bachelors degree, Computer Science or equivalent - Exper...
[no replies]
Best Web Designing Company in Hyderabad,UK,Canada,Malaysia,Africa,Singapore

We turn ideas in to successful products. Call us for web development, mobile app development and digital marketing services in Hyderabad. For More Detail...
[no replies]
by BH11
Looking to hire c++ programmer to make me a code

Hello, i am looking for a programmer to make me a code, i have in my head how the code will work step by step but my coding is not at a high enough level to do ...
[1 reply] : Hello, I was looking around the forum, saw this post, and I'd be abl... (by steampowered97)
Website Design Company in Hyderabad,India,Canada,Uk,Singapore,Australia

Ave Infosys is a Hyderabad web development services and web design company. Digital solutions for government, business, corporates, franchise brands For More...
[no replies]
by gennex
C++ Developer needed for NYC

C++ Developer for a full-time position in New York City Several Openings! #Hiring C++ Developer for a full-time position in New York City #NYC. 3 years+ of...
[no replies]
Looking for programers/developers.

Hello, looking for somebody or more than 1 person to help me concieve a private server based on C++ for a game. He/they will be paid for the work they develop, ...
[1 reply] : depending on what your trying to do i might know how to. contact me if... (by closed account Eybjz8AR)
Senior Backend Engineer/Architect (Funded newly-minted startup)

ABOUT PLEXCHAT An End to Internet Chaos PlexChat is a venture-backed company dedicated to building the premier tool for social coordination in mobile game...
[no replies]
First Phone Screening for a Software Engineering Intern position

Hey guys so I'm currently an undergraduate in college pursuing a B.S. of Computer Science. I recently applied to a job as a software engineer intern. Well not t...
[2 replies] Last: If it's HR doing a pre-screening then I suspect you won't be asked any... (by dhayden)
C++ Engineer Opening,Boulder, Colorado

Job Description We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications...
[1 reply] : Can you please add a detail description on how to get in touch with yo... (by OxBADC0DE)
Platform Engineer (Boulder, Colorado)

PLATFORM ENGINEER As a platform engineer at our studio you will be working on the platform team to extend and maintain core proprietary technologies and interf...
[no replies]
Freelance Website Desiger Hyderabad,India,Tokyo,Australia,Banglore,Yamen

Specializes in designing simple, clear and usable websites, blog, static, e-commerce.portfolio for all business, architects, designers, artists, companies, retr...
[no replies]
What kind of project should I program to add some value to me for applying an internship ?

For now I have not any real project experience. I want apply for an internship next summer. What kind of C++ project should I program to add some value to me fo...
[1 reply] : Here is a brainstorming list that comes to my mind respecting your 150... (by Ericool)
Looking for a c++ developer to join our start up business

We are a start up business who has an amazing development progress for a multi-platform game. We have a team and are looking for 1 or 2 eager, happy, pos...
[4 replies] Last: Hi I am interested in this project.more over i am interested in coding... (by sabeesh)
Which is better in Job offers and salary? ComSci or IT?

Can you please give me a suggestion if I will go ComSci rather than to be an IT? Because I want to be an IT. But Other says that com sci is better. Need a sugg...
[no replies]
Hiring C++ Programmer [paid position]

I am looking to hire a short term C++ programmer. The game engine is an advanced id Tech 1 variant and is open-source. There were modules that were not finished...
[no replies]
Electric Enginner

Electric engineer with strong experience in the design and developement of 4 layer PCBs and C++ programming. Additional knowladge in automation is a plus Cont...
[no replies]
GAME HELP

Just had a game idea for a JRPG style MMO and need help coding. Software tools will be provided. Pay is via profit share. This game would be in VR. For right no...
[3 replies] Last: that doesn't seem very reassuring (by nchambers)
Looking for Senior Browser Developer. Relocation to Tettnang, Germany

About us: RelocateMe.eu connects tech companies with highly-skilled software engineers and support all the relocation process (visa, housing, flight, etc). ...
[no replies]
Year 2015 Pages: 12345... 10
  Archived years: [2014 archive] [2016 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.