Jobs - 2015 archive (Page 6)

Please help in the project solution

Object Oriented Programming (45111) Course Project The task: Implement a program that simulates the relationship between spiders and aunts. The spiders and au...
[6 replies] Last: If you're having trouble understanding and using classes, I'd be happy... (by Little Captain)
Senior C++ Developer for Media Group in Zürich - Switzerland wanted. Visa sponsorship

About the Job An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated technically adept Senior Software Developer with strong C++ to join a leading reputation business i...
[1 reply] : I don't understand the kind of bullshit job you're offering, this post... (by OxBADC0DE)
Linux Developer

Looking for a full-time/perm hire for Linux Developer with concentration in VoIP/SIP Must have strong C++ skills Familiarity with VoIP / SIP stacks and techno...
[no replies]
ARM Firmware Developer

Looking for an ARM firmware developer (C++) Must have strong C++ skills Experience with ARM platform and resource constrained processors (TI CC3200 MCU) Fami...
[no replies]
C++ Developer for facial recognition software in Dresden / Germany wanted (m/f) - visa sponsorship.

The software engineer will develop face recognition applications across multiple platforms. This includes implementing and optimizing core algorithms as well as...
[no replies]
Senior Software Engineer at Proprietary Trading Firm in Chicago, IL

Title: Senior Software Engineer Description: As Senior Software Engineer, you will join our interdisciplinary team to conceptualize and author the technologies...
[no replies]
F-Secure is seeking to hire a Lead Software Engineer for SAFE in Helsinki, Finland

We are looking for an experienced software engineer for our multi-device and multi-user security offering SAFE. The position is in Online Safety team responsi...
[no replies]
Creating an operating system. Need a team on devs.

I'm creating a new computer company and i need a team of developers to make an operating system for that company. It needs to be from scratch and it can be buil...
[1 reply] : This should be in the Jobs section. Please edit your post and move it ... (by giblit)
Looking for C++ Developer position in London, UK

Hi I'm looking for a (senior) C++ Developer position in central or west London, UK. My core skill are C++/STL/Boost, Visual Studio (to 2012 so far), WinAPI (u...
[1 reply] : Andy i work for a global financial services company and i run the rea... (by Jordanv)
Intermediate level Radar Engineer Ypsilanti, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Radar Engineer. The position provides an opportunity to work on projects that support ...
[no replies]
what to do

Write your question here. iostream cstdlib vector algorithm iterator list numeric math.h struct gen int a gen(int cos) a=cos int operator ()()...
[10 replies] Last: struct parzyste {static int i int operator()() i=i+2 return i } struct... (by ragnat111)
C++ Software Developer (Columbus, OH)

Contact: Emily with Scope Group emily@scopegroupdc.com Software Developer (C++) will support a Fortune 500 Company in their efforts to develop streamlined a...
[no replies]
C++ Core Platform Developer

Please contact Michael at: mczirjak@futuresgroupit.com if interested I’m working directly with the CTO of a disruptive tech firm (HQ in NYC) who are seekin...
[1 reply] : Would it be acceptable to come to NY for few months and then go back t... (by remotedevelopers)
C++ programers needed Excellent pay

We are looking for a highly skilled programmer with a minimum of 7-10 years experience in the following. C++, Delphi, Payton, and experience in the use of Embar...
[1 reply] : Hi there, My buddies and I are looking to resign from work for big mu... (by remotedevelopers)
$200 for a shuffle algorithm in c++

Go here, https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15547.0.html/?r=newmine , and message "Bytemaster" if you are interested
[no replies]
Software Engineer Ypsilanti, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC is hiring top-notch software engineers to help build the cutting-edge applications our customers need. This can take a lot of f...
[no replies]
Junior Software Engineer Ypsilanti, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Junior Software Engineer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. This position has a massive C++ codebase, and the righ...
[no replies]
Software Engineer - Java Developer Ypsilanti, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Software Engineer - Java Developer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. The right candidate must be willing to dive righ...
[no replies]
Software Engineer - Database Developer Ypsilanti, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Software Engineer - Database Developer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. The right candidate must be willing to dive ...
[no replies]
Excellent pay for skilled C++ programers

We are looking for a highly skilled programmer with a minimum of 7-10 years experience in the following. C++, Delphi, Payton, and experience in the use of Embar...
[no replies]
Year 2015 Pages: 1... 45678... 10
  Archived years: [2014 archive] [2016 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.