Jobs - 2015 archive (Page 7)

Required C/C++ Developers

Hola is looking for C/C++ developers. Candidates worldwide can apply this position. No specific years of experience are required. Good work terms and salary....
[2 replies] Last: UP (by dorin651)
Experienced C++ programmers needed

Looking to hire fulltime experienced Electrical engineers/programmers with good knowledge of C++,Delphi, system administration, shell, Perl, python, XML, and kn...
[no replies]
by Yonin
Looking for a C++ person!

I have a project I would like someone to look at for me who has time. Its a program that does not have its original source code. What I would need is a wiz who ...
[1 reply] : You should have meant C++ programmer. ughh well that is one hell of... (by TarikNeaj)
Apologies for spamming your inbox Dorin651

Hi, My name is Dorin, with the username Dorin651,I represent Hola HR. A member of the group brought a very critical point to my notice which I would like to...
[1 reply] : Thank you, Dorin. You are welcome to post in the Job section about c... (by JLBorges)
by ensch
c++ opengl teacher

12 usd an hour. by exchanging e-mails. assignment/excersise and then help/assesment. 1 hour will be considered the sum of time the teacher spent on the topic (t...
[no replies]
Software Engineer

General Summary The MDA Information Systems LLC Longmont office is looking to help shape and define the early careers of Software Engineers with a passion for ...
[no replies]
Systems Architect

MDA Information Systems LLC is seeking a Systems Architect for our Chantilly customer location. The Company MDA Information Systems LLC is a major su...
[no replies]
Algorithm and Software Engineer

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for an Algortihm/Software Engineer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. This position has a massive C++ codebase, and the righ...
[no replies]
Computer Systems Analyst

MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening for a Mid-level Integration Engineer to join our team. The position provides an opportunity to work on pro...
[no replies]
Junior Software Engineer

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Junior Software Engineer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. This position involves working with a massive C++ codeb...
[no replies]
Software Engineer

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Senior Eng 1 - Software in our Ypsilanti, MI location. This position has a massive C++ codebase, and the right can...
[no replies]
Software Engineer/Web Developer_ Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States, 48197

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Software Engineer/Web Developer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. This position has a massive C++ codebase, and the r...
[no replies]
Spam from dorin651

User dorin651 (http://www.cplusplus.com/user/dorin651/) is spamming me with the same mesasge many times. Where can I complain about him? How can I put him into ...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/159463/ (by closed account z05DSL3A)
BAE Systems Engineering Software Opportunities

What can inspiration do? At BAE Systems we take and solve some of our customers most urgent and complex problems across every domain – air, land, sea and c...
[no replies]
by npap
C++ Software Developer - London, UK

Unique Job Opportunity for Software Developers Decisal is a London, UK based company, spun by Imperial College students. We develop software solutions for th...
[1 reply] : If you can post this job opening on your own website - say "decisal.co... (by Mike Crawford)
The Global Computer Employer Index

My aim in building The Global Computer Employer Index is to link directly to the "Careers" or "Jobs" sections of the websites of all the world's technology empl...
[no replies]
part time job

Hello everyone, my name is Mario. this summer im thinking for applying for a job that is linked to programming. i have been coding with python for a year and w...
[2 replies] Last: I'd have to agree with Little Captain, having multiple languages under... (by TheBeardedQuack)
Freelance Hyderabad,Web Designer Hyderabad,Website Designer Hyderabad

I am a Freelance Web Designer Hyderabad who works independently. I also collaborate with other Singapore Web Design companies on various projects. I specialize...
[no replies]
Lead Embedded Software Engineer and Senior Test Engineer Opportunities in OK

Hi everyone my company is looking for about 3-4 individuals that have Lead Embedded Software Engineering expeirence and 1 opening for a Software Engineer II. Th...
[no replies]
Freelance Web Designing in Hyderabad,UK,Barma,Uganda,malaysia,India

I am Raheem Pasha, a freelance web designer and front-end web developer based in Hyderabad,India. Since 2007, I have been dedicating my time to helping compa...
[no replies]
Year 2015 Pages: 1... 5678910
  Archived years: [2014 archive] [2016 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.