Jobs - 2015 archive (Page 9)

by Tom A
C++ Developer - Montreal Canada

Type: Full time or contract Must have experience in design and development of object-oriented solutions using C++ and RDBMS. Core Skill Set: - Minimu...
[2 replies] Last: hi Tom, do you help relocation from outside canada? thanks. davy (by cndv3996)
C++ developers team is available for your project/job.

We are experienced in developing cloudy services, financial analytics systems, trading platforms, systems simulation and mathematical calculations, industrial c...
[no replies]
by mah
Senior C++ Developer

We have an opening for a C++ developer. You would be the main developer/architect for an existing statistical simulation package. Would require fairly frequent...
[4 replies] Last: Hello! Do you consider possibility of remote cooperation? Thanks for... (by ViktorS)
by Tom A
C++ Developer NJ

Type: Full time or contract Must have experience in design and development of object-oriented solutions using C++ and RDBMS. Core Skill Set: - Minimu...
[1 reply] : Hello! Do you consider possibility of remote cooperation? Thank you ... (by ViktorS)
C++/JAVA/GO LINUX and networking

Are you in Telecom/Trading industry ? Are you passionate about C/C++ and or Java with LINUX, Networking and scripting Did you use open source library in your ...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Stockholm

An amazing opportunity has arisen at the worlds largest social gaming company in the world. This is a role for a Senior C++ Developer but you do not have to ...
[no replies]
SDET (games) - Warsaw, Poland

I'm currently hiring an experienced (>3 yrs) SDET (games) with strong C++/C#, experience in SQL server and Unity 3d to improve games testing approach and intr...
[no replies]
C++ Development Team Leader/Manager - Midlands, UK

C++ Development Team Leader/Manager Birmingham – Commutable from Warwick, Coventry, Worcester, Solihull, Burton-Upon-Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester £35...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Developer Wanted!

Are you looking for new job opportunity and interesting projects? Are you curious for new knowledge and new technologies? We are happy to present you the fresh ...
[no replies]
Work in the belitsoft- suitable for the newbie?

Hi guys. I'm from Belarus generally, but at the moment I live in Switzerland. And, the university period is about to come to the end, I need to find a job or ev...
[no replies]
C++ security researchers look here!

Hi, I'm co-founder of Crowdcurity (www.crowdcurity.com) Crowdcurity is a platform for crowdsourced application security. We crowdsource security researchers ...
[no replies]
Jr. C++ SW Development Engineer - SISW, Brasov

What do you need to qualify for this position? Studies of automatics, computer science or others in the IT field successfully completed Personal or school ...
[no replies]
C++ SW Development Engineer (TD) - SISW, Brasov

Function description: As Software Development Engineer, you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of the Test.Lab product family. The l...
[no replies]
Sr. C++ SW Development Engineer - SISW, Brasov

Function description: You will be a member of the team responsible for the development of Motion Application based on our CAD/CAE platforms CATIA/NX. Your pr...
[no replies]
C++ (Qt) SW Development Engineer - SISW, Brasov

Function description: As Software Development Engineer, you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of the LMS Imagine.Lab product family....
[no replies]
Senior C++ Developers to King, Makers of Candy Crush - great relocation opportunity to Stockholm!

King, Creators of Candy Crush Saga, with over 100,000,000 daily active users are looking for several super-talented Senior C++ Mobile Game Developer to bring ou...
[no replies]
by kaspi
Can you write a chat server?

Hello guys, we are an enthusiastic team actively working on a fantasy RPG for over 8 months now. More information about the game at https://forums.unrealengi...
[2 replies] Last: Nobody said we can't do it. We are looking for somebody with spare tim... (by kaspi)
C++ Creative coders/Interactive Developers

C++ Interactive developer/ Cinder/Openframeworks/Installations/Creative Coder/Fulltime/LONDON Engageproduction.com Engage are a collection of techies, d...
[no replies]
Programmer / Developer Wanted

How's it going everyone. I'm an estimator in the heavy construction industry. Actually, I'm in a very unique segment of the construction industry. I'm l...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Developer - Banking - Zurich – Visasponsoring

• C++, Object-Oriented Programming, Specification and Documentation in managed/unmanaged C++ and either C# or Java, with JavaScript. • Microsoft Common Int...
[no replies]
Year 2015 Pages: 1... 78910
  Archived years: [2014 archive] [2016 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.