Jobs - 2016 archive (Page 3)

C++ game client

Hello programmers. I am looking for someone who is able to decode (or just understand and edit) A premade C++ client that is set up for my server. The code is a...
[no replies]
What's wrong with this program?

This is what I have for the following problem. It isn't right though and I don't know here to go from here. "Write a program that allows you to input student...
[1 reply] : Hi, I replied to your other post; also, might be a good idea to move ... (by Little Captain)
I need help on a simple program

I have a simple program that's bothering me because I can't do it. Can someone help me out? "Write a program that allows you to input students' scores and we...
[5 replies] Last: "Validate" simply means to check if variables have proper values. I re... (by Little Captain)
by vcsinc
searching for a Senior Embedded Software Architect - Indiana

Senior Embedded Software Architect position focused on development of products requiring motion control via DC motors, user interfaces, fault monitoring, etc...
[no replies]
by Sam786
Need C++ Programmer

I need someone good at C++ as I have a couple of assignments which are a mixture of difficulty ranging from basic to intermediate level that need doing. I will ...
[4 replies] Last: Email here your problam here ,.... i think u'll happy to reply ... abr... (by abrardogar)
by vcsinc
Senior Embedded Software Architect

Job Description Senior Embedded Software Architect position focused on development of products requiring motion control via DC motors, user interfaces, fault mo...
[no replies]
Seeking C++ Develper for long term

Looking for an embedded software engineer, with electrical engineering background. We develop laser marking systems. Graphic user interface with CAD functional...
[no replies]
Come join BAE Systems as a Data Scientist in Great Baddow, Chelmsford, UK

DESCRIPTION Data Scientist We are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to expand our data analytics capability. The candidate will have the opportu...
[no replies]
by Sam786
NEED A PROGRAM DOING!

Make a program that will randomly generate an RPG character’s stats based on several rules set forth by the user. Have it generate a class, gender, strength/m...
[1 reply] : still open? (by helo12)
6 Month Contract - Snr C++ Engineer - MK, UK

Senior Software Engineer (CONTRACT) – C++ Cranfield At our Web Development Centre of Excellence, we are responsible for the development of a number key co...
[no replies]
Need help with this.

Do not have the time to complete this due to a family emergency... I do not need the email text file. PM me for incentive Write a program named email.cpp tha...
[no replies]
Plz help me to finish. Quick pay.

Assessment 4 The text file link is : http://textuploader.com/5y1n4 Assessment 4: This program is a similar idea to Assessment 3, but this time it is using ...
[1 reply] : Is the deal still on? Or is deadline over? (by ephraimr)
by kronar
Full time remote (or in house) C++ Job.

Hi, I'm a C++ software engineer at Ripple. We're looking to hire a Senior C++ Software Engineer. The official ad is here: https://ripple.com/company/career...
[1 reply] : I mailed you but got no response or acknowledgement. (by OxBADC0DE)
Youview TV are looking for C++ Software Engineers

C++ Software Expert The Team As the part of TV Operating System (TVOS) team, you will design, develop and deliver high quality embedded software c...
[1 reply] : Hello We are USA based team of people who have work on TV platforms (... (by learn4work)
Senior Software Engineer

3+ exp in c++ 3+ exp in unix Knowledge of database Openning for french based mnc in mumbai (India) (full time with permanent payroll) Mail your resume at ra...
[no replies]
Need help converting 2003 C++ to new C++ in Visual Studio

I'm building a MUD as a project and I'm using a book (and code) that was written in 2003. The code was written to compile in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and 7.0. ...
[1 reply] : I can definitely give you a hand there. Email me at: sparkprogrammer@... (by Little Captain)
by reddi
C++ Programmer / Consultant

We are currently looking for a candidate with strong C++ skills and minimum 3 years of experience in application development, or a consultant with very good kn...
[1 reply] : you didn't bother leaving your contact info of any sort, payment detai... (by OxBADC0DE)
by sankir
Need help with c++ program, need to check if possible to create words out of letters given.

Need help finishing/doing an assignment in c++, where I write a class that automatically determine whether a set of street addresses is possible given the avail...
[1 reply] : Hi sankir, I can help with you..please contact me. cronopiomx@gmail.co... (by cronopio)
Southampton Solent University is recruiting a Senior Lecturer Games Programming in Southampton, UK

The Computing & Digital Arts Group are committed to the delivery of high quality teaching, applied research and a ‘real-world’ learning experience focussed ...
[no replies]
Mod Modification. Neuroergonomics project.

Good morning to everybody. I hope to find the help I need in this community. I'm developing a new type of hardware for a mark of skid steer loader using neuro...
[1 reply] : Hello Conrad. I can help, contact me: cronopiomx@gmail.com. regard @c... (by cronopio)
Year 2016 Pages: 123456
  Archived years: [2015 archive] [2017 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.