Jobs - 2016 archive (Page 4)

Webslavery - Freelance web Designer in Hyderabad

Freelance Web Designer & Graphic Designer Hyderabad,India. With an equal measure of mind, heart and creative insight I love crafting unique design outcomes for ...
[no replies]
by Sam786
NEED A PROGRAM DONE!

Need someone to do this program please. Write a program that reads in a 3x3-element array of numbers. Have the user enter values into the array and then hav...
[1 reply] : Just did it, a question, though. Repeated pairs are allowed? For examp... (by jgg2002)
Anyone Tutoring for Free?

I have currently been programming C++ for a couple of months. I have a C++ college textbook and I'm currently 300 pages into it, but it is second edition and I ...
[2 replies] Last: I'm willing to help for free. In fact I enjoy it :D. Your PM is disab... (by CLman94)
Industry Changing opportunity with cutting edge R&D group

Subject line: Industry-changing opportunity with cutting-edge R&D group Apex Systems has partnered with a fortune 100 client who is building a massive R&D g...
[no replies]
by myavo
Senior Software Engineer C++/.Net

Looking for a part time developer with MS Visual 6.0 C++ and MS .Net experience. Someone that could explain the pro's and con's of moving a 6.0 C++ project t...
[no replies]
Need coder to create simple program

Hi all. My name is Bart and im very active trader of bitcoins on localbitcoins, paxful etc. After carefull considering all pros and cons i made decison th...
[no replies]
Principal Software Engineer - c++ / Linux / Python / Networking Technologies

What's the Opportunity?  Principal C++ Software Engineer (Linux) for a brilliant software business in the area of real time streaming data analytics and big ...
[no replies]
C++ / Linux Team Leader to step into Manager role

If you are interested in the world where Networking technologies meet Data analytics and want to progress your management career and would consider Dublin, Irel...
[no replies]
Webslavery Services- freelance Web Designer in hyderabad

Hi, we at Webslavery are a small team of web designers and developers based at Hyderabad, india. We have a serious passion for Interactive Web Design, Mobile Ap...
[no replies]
by Msuijk
C++ Master Class | 11-13 May 2016

Do you get excited by using the latest technologies to solve complex problems and create elegant technical solutions? Are you passionate about developing in C+...
[no replies]
Want Some One for a JOB

Looking for a person who has good Python, C++, and knows Networking. Payment is 650$ in total. PM me and we can talk more. This is a project for school. Payment...
[1 reply] : PM sent. (by JagerDesu)
by josex
C++ program creation Job- Quick money

I want to pay someone to modify an existing cxx file to fit the assignment. The coding is pretty much done just need changes as per my professor. She said to us...
[3 replies] Last: no ideal (by sayorjully)
help with school projects

Hello Guys, I am interested in helping with your school projects for a fee. A fee is based on size of the project and deadline. Please contact me.
[no replies]
Lead C++ Software Engineer | £50-65k | Bath, UK

Looking to step up to technical leadership, joining a software provider that's applying AI to large-scale network planning and optimisation? We're seeking a ...
[no replies]
Senior Low Latency C++ Software Developer - Automated Trading Systems

Description de l'emploi Technology is an integral part of our business. In order to address our development needs, we are seeking a Senior Low latency C++ So...
[no replies]
Write/Mod Kernels

Hi all, I recently was approached by a client who was looking for someone knowledgeable in writing/modding kernels. As I don't have experience in that, I ...
[no replies]
Tutoring Offers

HI all, I'm once again offering my tutoring services for you all. It's been over two years now and I'm very confident in helping beginner to intermediate C++...
[4 replies] Last: @usandfriends lol! (by Little Captain)
Confirmed C++ Developer - Image processing - France

Company Texplained is a french startup created in 2013 and specialized in Fight against hardware piracy. We want to pursue the development of our software s...
[no replies]
by elibp
Control Systems Programmer, in Prague, Czech Republic

We - the Control System Team of ELI Beamlines - are looking for fulltime employees and students. We're a building a physics facility ("CERN of laser physics"...
[no replies]
Senior Software Engineer (C++) Chicago

We are hiring a C++ software developer to work on mapping for autonomous vehicles at HERE Chicago. HERE is owned by BMW, Daimler, and Audi and a leader in ma...
[no replies]
Year 2016 Pages: 123456
  Archived years: [2015 archive] [2017 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.