Jobs - 2016 archive (Page 5)

Portfilio Ideas

I am a college student trying to get a job as a developer, but due to the lack of a CS degree I feel it all comes down to my actually experience and skill. The ...
[5 replies] Last: @JagerDesu - I've done alittle research and I think I'm gonna take you... (by kidunot89)
by Elle
APPLY NOW: We are Looking for a FIRMWARE ENGINEER!

Location: Belgium: Zandhoven Language: Dutch and/or English You will play a key role in our team, making an important link between different roles: • You de...
[no replies]
join to the project

Hello everybody. I'm ready to join the project. I will consider all offers. I would be glad to the partnership. My e-mail nicolas198320@yahoo.com
[no replies]
by Wpgn
Interesting project

this is not really a job but more of a interesting project I would like to get maybe two c++ coders I have a project that was done in late 90s using Visual C++ ...
[3 replies] Last: PM Sent (by JagerDesu)
Embedded and Security Firmware role opportunities with HMGCC in UK. Apply now!

Please read more here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/97e51b98020a
[no replies]
Back-end .Net Developer

Back-end .Net Developer В успешную IT-компанию требуется Back-end .Net Developer с опытом работы, профессион...
[no replies]
C++ Beginner (will Pay )

Can someone create the coding for the below and let me know what is your price: PROGRAM As you know any function can be expanded according to Taylor expansion...
[4 replies] Last: It is actually not. Do not post your homework for us to here on this f... (by nchambers)
Data Science Hadoop Big Data Training in Online From EraTrainings

Apache Hadoop is an open source application framework for storingand handling enormousscale of datasets on commodity hardwareclusters. Hadoop is an Apache topmo...
[1 reply] : thank you for sharing this (by Saraanistion)
Syntech gamings looking for programmers

Hello there! My name is Jamie and I am the founder of Syntech Gaming. We are currently looking for programmers for a horror game we are making. Q: What is our ...
[5 replies] Last: I have joined. (by Stalker)
Freelance Web Designer in Hyderabad,Malaysia,India,Uk,Canada,India

I'm is a freelance graphic and web designer located in Hyderabad, India.he collaborates internationally with businesses, including start-ups, Freelance Web D...
[1 reply] : Please share your portfolio of logos, websites, stationery and brochur... (by morrisonb)
Let's Work out a project

First of all, this is really not a job opening, and I am sorry if this kind of post is against the rule guiding this forum. I have been a not-so-active member...
[3 replies] Last: The link works fine for me. (by OxBADC0DE)
Programista C++ (Katowice - możliwa praca częściowo zdalna)

Witam serdecznie :) Mam pracę dla Programisty C++ ze znajomością środowiska Borland (Builder C++). Zainteresowanych zapraszam po szczegóły: w.fortow...
[no replies]
Senior Firmware Engineer - Embedded Software Position

I have an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical team as a Senior Firmware Engineer in the Midwest Region of the U.S. with a focus on emerging embedde...
[no replies]
Job for c++ Programmer in Sarasota

I am looking for a programmer who understand c++ programming to help out with a job in my area Sarasota. If you are interested please contact me. Regards, K...
[1 reply] : Contact me, my email is ogunyinkajoshua@yahoo.com (by OxBADC0DE)
Principal Software Engineer

Principal Software Engineer Would you like to develop your career in software engineering with a world-leading defence company, and contribute to developin...
[no replies]
HMGCC is looking for a Software Developer in South East and Midlands, UK

HMGCC has a unique and exciting opportunity for Software Developers to join our growing team. HMGCC aspires to be the best place you’ll ever work – we’...
[no replies]
Need Skype coaching in very basic C++

I'm about to throw in the towel on my distance course in basic C++. But before I do I want to try and see if I can find someone who's willing to help me with my...
[5 replies] Last: If you use hangouts, email me at sparkprogrammer@gmail.com I could als... (by Little Captain)
Need answer from someone that knows how to put code into robots

I need my answer from someone that has put code into robots and did at least one of the following tasks: (which I need the code that does this) As each image...
[4 replies] Last: Is simplecv ok to use? If it does what you want, yes. I would sugges... (by coder777)
C++ Programmer New York City

C++ Programmer New York City Our client, located in New York City, has an amazing opportunity for a C++ Programmer. 2 years+ of strong #OOD is needed. M...
[no replies]
I have a job?

im looking for someone to build me a code that can be compiled into a Intel HEX format; suitable for loading into a PIC it will be a small code that will go i...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry for this. (by Stalker)
Year 2016 Pages: 1... 3456
  Archived years: [2015 archive] [2017 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.