Jobs - 2017 archive

C++ Developer with team spirit

Job description: If you want to work close to the products and see your actual implementation in action, this could be the right job for you! In various projec...
[no replies]
NEED TUTORING FOR BASIC C++

Hello guys new to the site was recommended by a friend I'm looking to see if there are any experience c++ coders that may have some extra time to write some sim...
[4 replies] Last: this is a very easy program you can easily learn how to do this yourse... (by adam2016)
by twqah
Searching programmer for pretty small VoIP project

Hi there! I need to create a basic implementation for a VoIP project in C++ via RTP and UDP. I have exact orders of what to do. If you're basically intere...
[no replies]
by an7532
AVL Tree

I need help with AVL Tree implementation, any proposition on priv. Thanks.
[1 reply] : I'm willing to help you with your AVL implementation. I'm coaching a t... (by luismo)
Software Architect (m/f) Autonomous Driving – Munich (Bavaria/Germany)

Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation? Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why ...
[no replies]
Software Developer (m/f) Autonomous Driving– Munich (Bavaria/Germany)

Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation? Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why ...
[no replies]
Software Integrator (m/f) Autonomous Driving - Munich

[no replies]
Software engineering job for Exoskeleton systems

Hello We are searching an for developers that want to work on robotic type systems. More specifically on exoskeletons. The hardware and sensors are all set, a...
[no replies]
Embedded Software Developer (f/m) Focus Low level programming in Oldenburg

We are a team of software developers joined by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, ...
[no replies]
C++ Software Developer (f/m) Focus Automotive in Oldenburg

We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on...
[no replies]
by Nitup
Getting error: undefined reference to function Android NDK

I have been trying to solve this issue for more than two days, but still no luck. I have no idea what is wrong, I need just to set up a simple NDK project, b...
[no replies]
I want to look code php for my site.

Hi, all I want to look coder php for my site format mobile. My site http://www.kizi2.com . Contact for me: admin@kizi2.com Thanks
[no replies]
Test your skills and work in Estonia

Hi there, Test your IT skills and land a top job in Estonia! We have created a platform for web-based challenges from Estonia's top employers – passing...
[no replies]
C++ Qt Front-end Developer (3D app) at roOomy in Amsterdam

roOomy is looking for a C++/Qt Front-end Developer to join them at their office in Amsterdam. You will work on their 3D design / modeling software. Condition...
[no replies]
Looking for C++ help on a personal project

I'm working on a game engine as a personal project to both learn C++ and build a game that I liked 25 years ago. It's a texted based game. No graphics. It wo...
[no replies]
Principal Software Engineer £80,000+ Cambridge

Principal Developer (C++) A Cambridgshire based technology company are looking to take on exceptional C++ developers to work on business critical projects. ...
[no replies]
Senior C++ developer - Cambridge

C++ Developer - Software Engineer - Cambridge - Developer An international software house are looking to hire into their core R&D team based in Cambridge, UK...
[no replies]
C++ Developer Cambridge

My client is a hardware and software company that facilitates virtual graphics connectivity between computers and displays over standard interfaces such as USB,...
[no replies]
Looking for C++ private tutoring

Hi all, I am an undergrad student in computer science looking for private, online tutoring in C++, object oriented programming, and also data structures and alg...
[no replies]
by lucdkt
Looking for c++ game programmer

Hello! I need c++ programmers for a game studio. Our next project will a 3D MMO RPG game in our http://www.friv2kizi2.com website which we need some special f...
[no replies]
Year 2017 Pages: 123... 5
  Archived years: [2016 archive] [2018 archive]