Jobs - 2017 archive (Page 3)

C++ developer BERLIN!

Finding a job is no longer a full-time job. More than 500,000 users world-wide rely on our software for their daily business as it makes creating PowerPoint ...
[no replies]
Freelance Web & App Development

Hi !! I am looking for freelance web and app development work.
[no replies]
by geeps
hiring C++ developer in singapore

Hi all We are looking to hire a C++ developer for a top tier global tech firm. The role will be based in Singapore and pays well. The role is in their research...
[no replies]
[Full-time] - C++ Developer - Montreal, QC, Canada

Apply now! BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for a C++ Developer in Montreal, QC. The ideal candidate will obtain a position with a technology compa...
[no replies]
[Full-time] - C++ Developer - Montreal, QC, Canada

BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for a C++ Developer in Montreal, QC. The ideal candidate will join a global technology company that offers both th...
[no replies]
Linux Kernel Developer (m/f) in Munich/Kulmbach (Germany)

We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on...
[no replies]
Linux Kernel Developer (m/f) in Munich/Kulmbach (Germany)

We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on...
[no replies]
Unreal Engine 4 C++ Programmer needed

I was wondering if there are any c++ programmers/technical artists looking for some part-time work with our project. Currently, we need optimizers to make our p...
[no replies]
C++ Back-end Lead Developer - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam / Employee position / Fulltime preferred The job: LOFT has a team of 25 smart and enthusiastic colleagues with multiple nationalities. Their un...
[no replies]
by Favro
Software Engineer for Favro, Uppsala Sweden

You are a C++ programmer who wants to push your self to the limit and contribute to one of the most exciting products currently being developed in Sweden. You w...
[no replies]
Looking for CAE Software User Interface Developer C++/Qt

Hi, We are looking for User Interface Developer with 1 - 3 years expertise in C++ and Qt. Location - Bangalore - India Responsibilities - Implementa...
[no replies]
Analyst developer C++ Boost - Lausanne (Switzerland)

Hello, I am the associate director of Sigmalis, an IT provider based in Geneva Switzerland, and specialized in Data Management, Business Intelligence and App...
[no replies]
I want to work part time - remotely - in c++,stl,boost

I want to work part time remotely in c++,stl,boost,cmake. I have more than 12 year experience. Pls contact me if I can work for u.
[no replies]
Volunteer coder needed at a Scientific Research Station in Patagonia

Do you like computers? Can you code and are comfortable with C ++ ? Do you want to come and volunteer in at a scientific research station in Chile, where you ca...
[no replies]
Web design, web development

SME enterprises that are serious about their business can always turn to the professionals from FDS-IT firm. Ecommerce works round-the-clock, and well-developed...
[no replies]
WORK FRONTEND DEVELOPER POLAND KRAKÓW

In our project You will be a member of our engineering team in Centre in Krakow, as a part of team you will participate in the development of the platform. You ...
[no replies]
[Full-time] - Software Developer - Fort Collins, CO

Apply now! BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for several Software Engineers in Fort Collins, CO. The ideal candidates will obtain client-facing pos...
[no replies]
I offer my services of University Professor C, C ++ for Microcontrollers and Processors.

I offer my services as University Professor of Telecommunications and Information Technology: Perform Classes, Tasks, Projects on: - Digital systems. - E...
[no replies]
2 Scientific Software Developers at Garching, Germany

In the Scientific Computing Group of the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum in Garching, Germany, we use C++ to develop software for the analysis of neutron scatterin...
[no replies]
WORK POLAND WROCLAW PROGRAMMER C++

A company with many years of experience in the IT industry (based in Wroclaw) is looking for C ++ programmers for an innovative project in the telecom industry....
[no replies]
Year 2017 Pages: 12345
  Archived years: [2016 archive] [2018 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.