Jobs - 2018 archive (Page 5)

I am looking for software test remote

Hi everyone, I am looking for a new job at home. I have many years with automation test. And I can build new automation project for web application. Please i...
[4 replies] Last: prześcignąć konkurencję z tych sztuczek http://www.jogosfriv2018.c... (by Jogos Friv)
by YoniG
Offering my help in c++

Hello to everybody. My name is Jonathan and I am a c++ programmer. I want to offer my help in c++. If it is some help in specific topics or Project making. ...
[no replies]
C++/c++11/STL/Boost

Caera AS is a Norwegian recruitment company working internationally mainly within BI/IM sectors. We are currently looking for a senior C++ Developer to be ba...
[no replies]
Exclusive JOB offer for Students - Work from HOME

We provides all necessary training. All you need is a computer, headset, broadband internet, and strong English skills.We's mission is to give more people the f...
[1 reply] : Hi, What does this job entail? I am a full time student in school an... (by nakul27)
by Sauro
looking for

I have an assembly of online games Server PTS Aion 4.6 There is a restriction of entering the game for 11 people and I'm looking for a craftsman who would hack ...
[no replies]
MaidSafe C++ Developer - Ayr, Scotland/Remote

MaidSafe has created the SAFE (Secure Access For Everyone) Network, an open source, fully autonomous data network made possible by efficiently combining the unu...
[no replies]
Software Developer C++ - Downtown Montreal

We are looking for talented and highly motivated C++ Software Developers to join a dynamic team in a fast growing high-tech and innovative enterprise Softwar...
[no replies]
C++ Developer in Amsterdam, NL

The company develops software solutions for cluster management and for managing and using clouds. Its head office is located in the USA, California, the Europea...
[no replies]
Software Developer (m/f) Autonomous Driving– Munich (Bavaria/Germany)

Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation? Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why ...
[no replies]
Software Architect (m/f) Autonomous Driving – Munich (Bavaria/Germany)

Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation? Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why ...
[no replies]
Program crash What is wrong with this code

You need to call CoInitializeEx() first. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms695279(v=vs.85).aspx You also need to release the resour...
[2 replies] Last: Could anyone please remove that topic completely? Thanks. (by olfibits)
C++ Virtual Reality Software Engineer 100k Morgantown, WV

C++ Virtual Reality Software Engineer Multiple Positions Availible! Ready to enhance the bioscience world with awe-inspiring virtual reality? At IstoVisio...
[no replies]
Year 2018 Pages: 1... 345
  Archived years: [2017 archive] [2019 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.