Visual Studio 2010

closed account (D3pGNwbp)
Does anyone know if the color theme for Visual Studio 2010 can be changed? By this I mean the blue colors outside the center, not the fonts. Maybe making the blue a dark grey or something? Hope you guys know what I mean, lol. Anyways, thanks to whoever answers.
Not really, however Visual Studio 2012 had 3 themes (light, dark and blue). Though you can get a plugin for Visual Studio 2012 which add more colors, so it is possible you can with 2010 as well.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Also a very very nice plugin to get for visual studios is Visual Assist. The download can be found here

http://www.wholetomato.com/ it is a paid service but totally worth it in my opinion they also have 30 day free trial though be warned once you use it it is hard to stop using it ;p.

It provides some very nice keyword highlighting and way better auto completion and refactoring tools. Works with VS2010 and 2012 I believe.

That plugin is one of the only reasons I use VS2012.
Last edited on
closed account (D3pGNwbp)
@Zeroe I've seen that before, but completely forgot about getting it. Its looks very useful. I'll have to downloading the trial.

Thanks to the both of you for your replies.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.