what's the best language for hacking?

Pages: 12
closed account (ETAkoG1T)
English is a good language. You will probably get more passwords with talking english than with any programming language.

EDIT: using the word hacking as in "get passwords". But that is what most people believe hacking is about anyways.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I can "get passwords" with an axe. Just bust into a safe and take the information!
what's the best language for hacking?

All languages can be used for hacking something. Depends what you are hacking.
What term are we using. As far as editing programs it again depends. Skyrim Online uses c++, Minecraft modders use Java, some games have been made multiplayer through c# etc. Sorry I had to bring up the old definition of hacking :)
Last edited on
some one should write an article to redirect people to when they ask questions like this, like a history and cultural history of hacking cracking and common misconceptions.

I must say before my brain connected with reality in the excitement of learning to code I wondered just how powerful or what you could do with learning about networking, now im not as interested, theres plenty more constructive things to do.
some one should write an article to redirect people to when they ask questions like this, like a history and cultural history of hacking cracking and common misconceptions.

Well why not you?
I suppose it could the only thing I could contribute at this stage, would it be allowed on c++.com? I would like that :D
although theres no heading to write the article under, and in the how-to heading 'how to hack' would be a lie, i guess how to learn, but thats something im I don't really want to encourage.
The best language for hacking is Malbolge.
Befunge is much more powerful.
I would like it if you guys were making these languages up
The best language for hacking is Malbolge.

As far as I remember the first program written in Malbolge was written by a beam search algorithm and after a cryptanalytic study someone wrote another simple program. As far as anyone ever understanding your code, you have the definite advantage.
could you disguise code as malbogle?
I can't find any information on "Malbolge", Google Search only finds this thread page.
Last edited on
Ah, aparrently without telling me Google had changed some of my search preferences in such a way that many results were being excluded - I find those as my first results now.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12