I want to make this AMAZING advert into an AWESOME side scroller

Any original side scroller Ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTRCHbG_IA

I don't have to release it so I don't have to worry about interlektual rights or whatever, maybe just release it secretly onto nu grounds or summink, but Ideas for the game, even art and I can make my first side scroller (I also have to finnish the bunnies)

whoda thunk it, trebor make ketamine sweets
Last edited on
What the hell did I watch?
Mother of god...
If you think that you are still sane after seeing this video, do not search cyriak on YouTube. I reccomend Baa, Cobwebs, Welcome to Kitty City and Meow.
DO not forget to call some mental institute and ask to pick you up some time later.
Ad wrote:

They're crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside

Crispy isn't exactly the first adjective that comes to mind when I eat mints... or the second... or third... or fourth... or at all really.
I suppose crazier things have been done (Earthworm Jim?).

It'd probably be fun to have some sort of 'bouncy' physics in the game. Perhaps you bounce higher the faster you skip or you bounce off of objects if you run into them.
That video...was the most disturbing thing I've seen all day.
Last edited on
What was so disturbing about it?
It's the only thing he's seen all day.
He literally woke up in front of his monitor and the video started playing, but this thread was open and active in another window that was hidden on another monitor currently turned off. That way he could type out his response without having to look away from the video.
I was asking in general to everyone in the thread, not just megasnorlax XD
What was so disturbing about it?
Nothing. It just looks like whoever created that was high on acid.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Sorry, I can't control what I post on youtube while under the influence.
More like ketamine
If you think that you are still sane after seeing this video, do not search cyriak on YouTube. I reccomend Baa, Cobwebs, Welcome to Kitty City and Meow.
DO not forget to call some mental institute and ask to pick you up some time later.

Wow who do i call?:P That is some messed up stuff lol
that stuff was amazing I really liked it.
Now thats interesting 2 thumbs up.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.