South Paws Unite

Just a random thread asking which is your dominant hand (or hands)?
I was told that people who program are more likely to be left handed and wanted to check that for myself.
Also, if someone could confirm or deny this:
All left handed people once had a mirror image twin once upon the time (if not now) and that they died in the womb.
I'm a lefty :D
(1) Ambi.
(2) Nonsense.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Ambi...
closed account (zb0S216C)
I'm right-handed, not a lonesome leftie.

Script Coder wrote:
"All left handed people once had a mirror image twin once upon the time (if not now) and that they died in the womb."

I think such a fact would be well documented, but I found nothing like this on the web.

Wazzak
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I'm wonder why you're so interested in the function of hands... (I let your minds work at what im getting towards)
I'm wonder why you're so interested in the function of hands... (I let your minds work at what im getting towards)

lol, no :) I just saw a general knowledge question: "Is Kermit The Frog Left or Right Handed?"

I think such a fact would be well documented, but I found nothing like this on the web.

That is what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.
I am a right-ie. As for the second question, it's outright false.
I am right handed, but when I broke finger on it I have learned to write and everything with my left hand. So you could count me as ambidextrous now.

All left handed people once had a mirror image twin once upon the time (if not now) and that they died in the womb.
And if there is left-handed twins you think they were originally quadriplets? :D
If you cut the right hand, the left hand would be the right hand.
closed account (ETAkoG1T)
If you cut the right hand, the left hand would be the right hand.

It would also be the left hand.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.