Razer Blade Pro Laptop?

closed account (3qX21hU5)
So I am seriously considering blowing my whole computer fund I have been saving on this new laptop...

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blade-pro

What you guys think about it?

I personally love new touchpad position and how it doubles as a Mini LCD screen for information, shortcuts, macros, ohhh I want it now.

Any chance anyone has used one of these? Most likely not since pre ordering starts on June 3rd (At least that is what the razor website says, though looks like Amazon has a couple of them).
Last edited on
wow, just wow, that computer is nuts, and for gaming, I think the position of the touchpad is brilliant! The site didn't show much of the use of the Mini LCD use though, but it has a lot of potential. I didn't see anything about a price though, how much is it?
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Its on amazon for 2,500 to 3K which is around mac book pro prices which is what I was saving for.

Also you can checkout the video it shows a bit more about the Mini LCD/ Touchpad
Last edited on
Well hell if it's the same price as what you were saving for and you find it more enticing than I say go for it, or if you can find a demo model at some store after it comes out, check it out and decide then, I don't know where you could find a demo model of this I don't know where you live and I kinda doubt staples or best buy would have this on demo.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.