Sublime 2 Themes/Plugins

closed account (3qX21hU5)
Was wondering what was you guys favorite sublime 2 themes/plugin to use? Do you have one that is just awesome in all languages or do you use a separate theme for each language? Also am looking for good plugins.

I recently discovered the joys of working with a editor like Sublime or VIM and damn I have been missing out. So I trying to get the perfect setup going so any helpful tips on some good themes or plugins would be great.
Last edited on
I like Sunburst for all languages, after comparing all the themes. As for plugins, I use SublimeClang for clang++ C++11 intellisense (the plugin is discontinued unfortunately, and configuration is a pain, but it works really well).
Ya actually I was trying to decide between Sunburst and a downloaded theme called "Soda". I think I am leaning towards "Soda" a bit more just wanna make a minor change in the color scheme.
Wow how have I not heard of Sublime before? It looks awesome :O

EDIT:
Oh it's not free. That's quite lame.
Last edited on
No it is free to use (They have the wording kind of weird but you can use it for free as long as you want to), they only give you the option to pay if you like the software. Kind of like a donate to support the development system. At least for now they might enforce the trial period for later versions.

Their exact words

Sublime Text 2 may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a license must be purchased for continued use. There is currently no enforced time limit for the evaluation.

I got confused the first time I saw it also and thought I had to pay for it.

Ohh wow Plugins seem to be very easily created for it also...
Last edited on
If you don't buy it, an annoying dialog box comes up every twenty saves or so.
So, it's like WinRAR? Lol
If you don't buy it, an annoying dialog box comes up every twenty saves or so.

That would only be a problem if it didn't let you save...

Programmer's Notepad served me well enough so far but I'm always interested to find better tools, so thank you for this thread!
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
If you buy a licence you can use Sublime Text 3, which is in beta. As far as I know it adds features that SublimeClang would have added (not sure about the error highlighting, but finding definitions and such).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCEcT8H2LAw
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.