Any Gaming C++ projects out there?

So, if any of you users have or have seen any C++ games or any projects (in dev or completed) I would like to know! Thanks guys xD
What type of games are you looking for? 2D? 3D?
Any specific libraries?
Any specific genre?
I trust you are looking open source.
Are you looking for an open dev position or do you just want to code unregistered until someone notices you?
Source Forge would be a good place to look though.
Some folks around the forums are working on a networked chess game using SFML. I don't know what the progress is like. I helped a little bit during the initial stages.

What type of games are you looking for? 2D? 3D?
Any specific libraries?
Any specific genre?
I trust you are looking open source.
Are you looking for an open dev position or do you just want to code unregistered until someone notices you?
Source Forge would be a good place to look though.

Well, I'm not looking to play games, just watch the progress. Like to see the difference between the starting and finishing project.
Well, I'm not looking to play games

I am pretty sure Script Coder understood that. He was answering you, thinking you wanted to do some development. Point is, we cant really guide you in any direction with such a vague question. That's why he asked you all these questions.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
There is this game called Tantere on YouTube, hasn't been updated in a while though. The programmer says he has some things in life to deal with, such as his/her job.

It's really nice. I wish I could program something as great as it. D;
@OP
Like ResidentBiscuit mentioned, there are a few of us working on a project called ChessPlusPlus. It's still in very early stages as we only contribute to it when we have free time. you can check it out at http://github.com/cpluspluscom/ChessPlusPlus
Feel free to contribute to your hearts desire.
I'll check out ChessPlusPlus and Tantere.

Sorry about being vague. Genre ~ To be honest, I don't mind, though preferable RPG. Free, P2P, B2P doesn't matter to me.

2D OR 3D.

No specific libraries.

So really, anything
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.