Struggling with programming?

Every new programmer writes the very challenging "hello world" program. But now it is just a mouse click away. With this new ground breaking software you can develope the "hello world" program instantly! Thats right, no more hours of struggling and debugging. With the new automated "hello world" generator you will be the hit of all the programmers parties. With rapid development in mind, you will be able to produce dozens of "hello world" programs in just moments.

Best of all, the trial version of the code is yours absolutely free! Just copy and go.
#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
using namespace std;

int main () {

ofstream file("readthis.txt");
	file << "#include <iostream>" << endl;
	file << "using namespace std;" << endl;
	file << "int main() {" << endl;
	file << "cout << \"Hello World\" << endl;" << endl << endl;
    //file << "cout << \"Press enter to continue.\";" << endl << endl;
	//file << "cin.get();" << endl;
	file << "return 0;" << endl;
	file << "}" << endl;

return 0;
}

For the full release version wich includes the unlocked handy screen pause feature, just send money to Manga c/o Groovy Pants Productions.

Full release version not available in all areas. Void where prohibited. Compiler not included.
really? how is this going to teach anyone anything?
But assuming it is a hoax, I'll play along:
OMG, where can I get the full version, how much does it cost? Can it automatically turn on my PC when I say "hockus pockes"?
well, yes I was joking, unless you were actually about to send money.

Maybe my sence of humor is a bit off today. I blame Vlad from Moscow. He supplied me with the code.
I thought this was pretty humorous, actually. ScriptCoder is just being a downer :)
ScriptCoder is just being a downer :)

Hey I did not want to assume he was joking, because if he wasn't I would feel really bad for hurting him, hence I posted two replies:

serious reply wrote:
really? how is this going to teach anyone anything?
joking reply wrote:
OMG, where can I get the full version, how much does it cost? Can it automatically turn on my PC when I say "hockus pockes"?

How it could have been deduced that I had two separate replies:
But assuming it is a hoax, I'll play along:

I did find it quite funny when I first read it, but as I said, I wasn't sure if the OP was joking.
Wow somehow I completely missed your whole second reply. I thought maybe it was an edit that I missed. But nope. I'm just blind I guess heh
I think it was good morning humor.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
you should make a python model thats included for another 10 dollars.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.