Hey everyone!!

Please read my first article and give it five stars.

http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/D2N36Up4/

It is short, powerfully written, filled with suspense, twists and plot turns. This one will leave you on the edge of your seat, a total thrill ride from start to finish. And the wicked surprise ending! Wow!

Thanks for all your wonderful support.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Lol :P. It is a good article for your first.
You only gave one example of recursion (tail recursion) and no practical examples. Almost the entire article was describing a for loop even though the article was about recursion and not iteration. I gave you two stars.
<3 :)
can you write one for inline function too

3 stars, simple, easy, basic, for beginners :)
Last edited on
I really did not think it would help beginners. It has very good basics that could definitely be worked on and extended to make a really good article. But overall it was too short, not enough worked examples and if I were a beginner I would not have found that useful.

Sorry for being harsh, but I am really trying to help, and harsh criticism can be useful. I look forward to seeing you grow.

I gave you a 1/5.
[Blush]Thank you, you are all too much.[/Blush]

I guess this means I should move on to write the book. "The neophites guide to C++". A book for beginners by a beginner.

Oh and chrisname... I loved your article "How to pick up chicks who dig programmers!"
lolwut? Where is that? :p
That's on the 18+ section :)
Shame Fred, only like what 6 more years then you get to read the article :)
lol why 18+? What is this the 1700s?
lol why 18+? What is this the 1700s?

What does the 1700s have to do with being over 18? AFAIK many thing now days are limited to over between 16-21.
why can't I view it? Just because I'm 12? Time to take this to the Supreme Court...
Time to take this to the Supreme Court...

Of which country?
Do you know where the server is based?
May I be your lawyer?
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I`ll read it and ill give a five star :)
@Script Coder

Har Har, reel em in, have you got a steel braid leader? Hope you don't loose the tackle!

@Manga

I guess one of the important things to talk about would be the base case or exit point for the recursive function.

Hope all is well
@Fredbill30

why can't I view it? Just because I'm 12? Time to take this to the Supreme Court...

Because the article contains non-normative words.:)
USA Supreme Court.

Nothing should be censored.
@fredbill
USA Supreme Court.

Nothing should be censored.

because the american government totally doesnt censor anything haha

EDIT: oh and great article chrisname, helped alot :D
Last edited on
lolwut
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.