Firefox Keeps Crashing

Pages: 1234
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Seems you have the RtlpWorkerCallout bug (Can't be sure without seeing the other crash reports) that seems to be malware related from the very little digging I have done from your crash report (I am not to familiar with FireFox other then fixing it for co workers). Some sources are here http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/928020 (Matches your crash report and symptoms).

So the signs are pointing to you being infected. You have multiple options from here. You can start using tools to try and remove all malware from your system or you can do a fresh install (Probably the best option and least hassle). If you do a fresh install I would recommend first scanning all the files you are going to backup to transfer over to the new install of your OS just to make sure they are not infected also (There is still no 100% guarantees even with multiple scans).

Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Damn. Doing a system scan. I didn't want to resort to this. Once my dad gets over I'll do this.

It's detecting my game files as malware.

http://prntscr.com/1ec3i9
Last edited on by Fredbill30
closed account (1yR4jE8b)
Registry Errors, Junk Files, Fragmentation, Broken Shortcuts....nothing in there about actual malware. Use a proper virus scanner.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Well he can't just buy an expensive virus scanner....
Fred if u have money laying around u can buy Avila or mcfee or avira...

My dad bought 1 year license for my pc and his laptop like a year ago
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
dont use mcafee. i like avast and combofix myself. both free
Well I'm 12, I don't have money laying around and I'm not the only child so I don't get spoiled.
@Fredbill Cool I`m 12 to i understand ..like i have to save up so its fine...but u could try installing Ubuntu i have it and its awesome
closed account (1yR4jE8b)
Well he can't just buy an expensive virus scanner....

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free virus scanner and is better than most other commercial solutions.
yea i heard of that one
Ubuntu is crap for gaming.
True but u can dual boot
No point in dual booting if I don't need to.
But linux is the BEST
No it isn't.
it depends on the distro and what your doing captain
No it doesn't.

All Linux distros suck, they just suck in their own way. Sort of like prostitutes ~ Some-person-who-said-this-who-is-most-likely-chrisname
Last edited on by Fredbill30
thats not true. i dont know what you guys are talking about i use ubuntu and i love programming on it more than windows. and chrisname would know what a prostitute is like
Yes it is.
just because you dont know how to play games doesnt make it stupid but if you cant see past that, the linux community doesnt need nor want you. thanks anyways for your opinion
I am with u DTS

@Fredbill u haven't tried linux that's why u hate it...windows is shit and for newbies......virus...shit......try linux and u will fall in love with it...it's wy faster.....no defregmenting ..and so much more
Last edited on
Pages: 1234