What drink is good for a Programmer

Pages: 12345... 7
Chocolate milk. Everyone loves chocolate milk.
I don't. Actually I don't drink milk at all.
I could drink Dr Pepper constantly until the end of time if it was not so unhealthy and bad for my teeth (teeth are a special case because from the moment you're born you're fighting an uphill battle, since they're incapable of regenerating).
Hot chocolate during wintertime.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
BHX you must not get a lot of calcium. Do you eat yogurt/cheese?

If not I prefer baguettes with cheese. That tastes really good.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
There are many other ways to get calcium then by eating/drinking dairy products. Many people can't touch dairy products.
Soy milk?
closed account (18hRX9L8)
Just do what I do:

Stuff all the vegetables, fruits, and leafy greens you can find in your fridge (tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, broccoli, oranges, lemons/limes (careful), carrots, ummmm..., beet, mangoes (its summer!!!), and celery) into a heavy-duty juicer (I spent like 200$ :P) and then drink it. Sure its brown and looks disgusting, but it's really good for you and after like a month, you will get used to it!

[Disclaimer] Make sure you wash everything (like scrub it). [/Disclaimer]
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
cool..I `m just drinking mangp juice ..its the best...but my friends told me to get mountain dew and put banana and apples ..so im gonna try that
I actually have an abundance of mangoes right now...
@Fredbill30
Dairy is not even a particularly good source of calcium. IIRC green leafy vegetables are better.
Is non-alcoholic beer illegal for children to drink?
closed account (3qX21hU5)
You mean like O'Douls? If so yes you do atleast in my state because it still contains achohal though not very much. It might be different in other states and countries.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
there are drinks that are called beer but have no alchohol like my parents drink ginger beer which tastes like beer but doesnt have any
So if I go to a party I'm gonna buy lots of non-alcoholic beer and we'll get drunk on it.
how can you get drunk off non alchoholic beer? thats like saying im gonna get hyper off non-caffienated soda
DTSCode wrote:
there are drinks that are called beer but have no alchohol like my parents drink ginger beer which tastes like beer but doesnt have any

Ginger beer doesn't taste like beer.

how can you get drunk off non alchoholic beer?

Like Zereo mentioned, they often to have alcohol in very small amounts. You'd have to drink litres though to get drunk, unless you were particularly susceptible (like if you're a child or have poor liver function).
the stuff my parents drink do. and no it contains no alchohol. theres also this beer that i believe is from india that contains spit and tastes like beer but contains no alcohol
Ew why would you drink other peoples spit?
its sanitized. it breaks down the corn (starch? havent seen the process for a while) they showed it on tv
Pages: 12345... 7