Is it just me?

Pages: 1234... 13
end up receiving tons of marriage proposals because many woman want a man who can multitask.


I suppose this would explain what happened last night, then.
Beauty pageants seem so much more entertaining ever since Miss Teen Delaware made that porno.


i agree - she raises the bar well beyond the "all show and no go" point :)


I'm to young.... :(

i disagree - the star of that porno is in your age group.


I suppose this would explain what happened last night, then.

Like I said - many woman want a man who can multitask, and to those guys who multitask via the windows task scheduler or unix cron: BE CAREFUL - multitasking is multitasking.
Eww porno? What the beans?

Lol SIK you watch kiddie porno?
Fredbill30 wrote:
Eww porno? you watch kiddie porn?

1.) You'll out grow that.
2.) It was a completely legal, consenting video.
No, I won't. Porn is disgusting.

EDIT - Ew I just looked Miss Teen Delaware in Google Images. I didn't know you guys were serious :(

EDIT2 - What's even worse is you guys actually watched it.
Last edited on
In three years I'll ask you about it again. Your answer will be different.

Fredbill30 wrote:
What's even worse is you guys actually watched it.
When it's all over the news you don't really have a choice. Curiosity wins.
Last edited on
In three years the answer will be the same. What do you think will make me change?
Porn is disgusting.


You just haven't seen the right porn.

Mainstream porn (anything with a "porn star") is retarded, granted. But there's a lot of good porn around.

But as with anything else... 99% of it sucks.

In three years the answer will be the same


You don't know that anymore than Thumper knows that your answer will change.


EDIT: oh wait... Fredbill is 13. No wonder he doesn't know anything about porn.

Thumper is right. You'll change your mind in 3 years.
Last edited on
Disch wrote:

You just haven't seen the right porn.


Because I don't watch it. What's the point of watching it anyway?
What's the point of watching it anyway?


Because it's beautiful and sexy?
I really doubt Fredbill is the person he claims he is...
It's beautiful seeing young women having sex with men? Isn't that considered prostitution?
It's beautiful seeing young women having sex with men?


That's not what all porn is about. Again you just haven't seen the right porn.

Isn't that considered prostitution?


Not quite, but granted it's a fine line. I've often wondered if you could weasel around prostitution laws by filming it. But whatever.
Well then what is porn all about? Too me it seems it's something for 40 year old men to beat it off to because they can't get a woman.

Again I haven't seen the "right porn" because I don't watch it.
Well then what is porn all about?


Porn is about being sexy and getting you fired up. Anything you find sexy can be porn. It enhances libido and can make any sexual experience (not just masturbation) more intense.

Too me it seems it's something for 40 year old men to beat it off to because they can't get a woman.


You're implying that "beating off" is pathetic and/or something only people who can't find a partner do. Nothing is further from the truth. That's like weird Catholic propaganda designed to make people ashamed of sexuality.

You're also implying that only men watch porn. Which is false.

You're also implying that watching porn is an activity you can only do alone. Which is false.


Again I haven't seen the "right porn" because I don't watch it.


Your loss.

I'm not going to make you watch it or anything. I just don't understand why you would deprive yourself of something that can be really awesome.
When you start getting older some of the things you once thought were wrong start to seem okay. The once taboo alcohol doesn't seem so morally wrong to drink. Marijuana's less of a big deal. The same thing happens with porn.

People don't necessarily watch porn because they can't get women. It's not about that. It's about having the right to enjoy yourself and not feeling bad about it. Because in a 'free world', why should we have to feel bad about performing totally human acts?

But yeah, at your age it's completely normal to find these things horrid. It's just the natural progression of your mind.

Disch wrote:
That's like weird Catholic propaganda designed to make people ashamed of sexuality.
That reminds me of this bit from American Dad where it talks about Stan's upbringing and he was taught that "taking care of yourself" would make God shame you. There was a moch one of those informative, scare you from sex, videos where little billy's hands grew hair like bigfoot because he jerked off.
I found that absolutely hilarious.
That kind of scare tactic can have serious effects on children. Real talk. I spent 2 years of my life thinking my dick would fall off if I had sex because of some bullshit that was fed to me at a sex ed seminar while I was a kid.
I spent 2 years of my life thinking my dick would fall off if I had sex because of some bullshit that was fed to me at a sex ed seminar while I was a kid.


lolwut

Anyway, it's wrong in my opinion to watch it. Watching it with a girl is even more wrong.

If you guys like it that's you, but in my opinion alcohol is disgusting(not wrong), porn is nasty, and drugs are bad.

I'm not saying you should do them, but I could care less on what you want to do.

not saying I wouldn't have sex or anything though.
Last edited on
Well, Fredbill knows he does not like porn. I think most women would prefer their man not watch it. Fred is on to something here.
Thumper wrote:
at your age it's completely normal to find these things horrid.


I keep forgetting how young he is. You're totally right.

That kind of scare tactic can have serious effects on children


Oh, I know. It's totally messed up.

You can't masturbate, you can't use birth control, and you can't do any "unconventional" sex. Which basically means if you don't want to have a million kids your only option is abstinence... which is insanely unhealthy both mentally and physically.

Sex isn't seen as a natural and necessary part of life... instead it's seen as something you should be ashamed of.

And people wonder why so many of the priests ended up being child molesters. It's glaringly obvious it's because of their absurd rules on sexuality.


EDIT:

what's even worse is that "abstinence only education" is actually being force fed to kids in many [secular] public schools in the US. It's insane.



EDIT 2 after seeing Fredbill's reply:

Fredbill wrote:
it's wrong in my opinion to watch it. Watching it with a girl is even more wrong.


Why? What's wrong about it? And why would watching it with a girl be more wrong?

in my opinion alcohol is disgusting(not wrong), porn is nasty, and drugs are bad.


Some drugs (specifically marijuana) are far less dangerous, less unhealthy, and less addicting than alcohol. Your opinions seem to be quite arbitrary and not grounded in any rational logic.
Last edited on
what's even worse is that "abstinence only education" is actually being force fed to kids in many [secular] public schools in the US. It's insane.


That's actually true, my FACs class teacher was telling us this and a whole unit was on this. Same in Health.

at your age it's completely normal to find these things horrid.


Some people in my grade like to watch it, and that's nasty.
Pages: 1234... 13