Is it just me?

Pages: 123456... 13
wait wait 28/2 + 7 is 23, whats wrong with 22? oh i guess in america your not really an adult till 21, it gets weird when 23 year olds+ sleep with 17 over here, and a dad might beat you up for sleeping with his 16 year old daughter, but still legal.

but you got snap em up when they're young, that way their minds are still soft and you can mold their personalities into what you want, which I totally failed in, stubborn wee brethonic harridan
Last edited on
28/2 + 7 is 23, whats wrong with 22?

28/2 + 7 is 21

And you said she was 20, not 22.

oh i guess in america your not really an adult till 21,

18 is the minimum age for consent here.

EDIT: actually that might vary by state. But in most states I'm pretty sure it's 18. /EDIT

it gets weird when 23 year olds+ sleep with 17 over here,

Yes. That is actually illegal here. It's called "statutory rape" and is in place because it's known that teenagers are stupid when it comes to sex, therefore the adult should know better.

but you got snap em up when they're young, that way their minds are still soft and you can mould their personalities into what you want

That is the most horrific, sleazy, despicable, manipulative, misogynistic thing I have heard in quite a long time. I really hope you weren't being serious.
Last edited on
@devcn LOL

Technically you are a legal adult at 18, but I see what you're getting at.

Once I hit 18 I'm moving to the UK, then moving back at 21.
you know I wasn't being serious disch, it's a kind of humor over here, to be dry and evil, I think it harks back to the middle ages but its still funny to this day.

I also admire you for your good attitude.

EDIT: guess that would give you an edge over your peers fredbill, but you will find the brits very annoying.
Last edited on
@devon: haha, okay good. Just making sure. =)
How so devon?
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Fredbill30 wrote:
Once I hit 18 I'm moving to the UK

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/105467/
Last edited on
I think Lady Ga Ga is sexy. I don't care what she looks like. Its her voice, like candy for the ears. Oh that babe left me speachless and she left me f***less oh oh oh.
well you might be better at drinking for example, so while they make the classic beginning drinker mistake of drinking so fast they vomit in front of the girls they are trying to impress you wont have to be the first one to stop.
Last edited on
@Zereo I don't care anymore. #noh8

So they'll throw up on women in the bar while I drink?
Frebill30 wrote:
8 year difference? lolwut

Law of diminishing returns :)
Disch wrote:
18 is the minimum age for consent here.
It's 16, 17 or 18 depending on the state. GA (where I live) the age of consent is 16. I think this is a ridiculous state law though. I feel that something like this should be regulated on the federal level.

^^Exactly. That's like saying people from state A mature earlier and are ready for sexual activity before people from state B.

But there's plenty of arbitrary laws like this.
@RB
I've always thought that the concept of state's rights was pretty silly for most of the things that are allowed to be determined on a state level. Education laws and stuff -- fair enough. Driving laws, marijuana laws, age of consent and stuff. I feel like that should be a federal thing that we all vote on. y'know?
[creeper]Why can't it be 12?[/creeper]
[serious answer]
because it's very well proven that 12 year olds aren't capable of making this type of logical life decision for themselves. It's debatable whether or not 16 year olds can.
[/serious answer]
[sarcasm]
If you can make babies, why not carry out with it?[/sarcasm]

It's debatable whether or not 16 year olds can.

Can anyone say MTV?
Maybe we can have more 16 & pregnants release sex tapes...
[sarcasm]^GENIUS[/sarcasm]
ResidentBiscuit wrote:
Maybe we can have more 16 & pregnants release sex tapes...
See, now I didn't like that one as much as the Delaware chick's.
Pages: 123456... 13