FB page

Pages: 123
Way to be insensitive to a significant segment of the population.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Well the song sucks.
@Fred I don't care if you like the song or not, but I don't like how you image a person who thinks differently than you do.

and are like "WAT?! i dnt lyke hiz opinunz. he dznt dezrv 2 hav 1!!!!!1!!!"
That's the truth. You can't go on Youtube and post opinions without getting bashed for it.
@Fred I can't argue with that one, but you can't really class every single person with a different opinion than yours as retarded and can't spell..
I never said they couldn't.
@Fred
and are like "WAT?! i dnt lyke hiz opinunz. he dznt dezrv 2 hav 1!!!!!1!!!"
Did I ever say they spell like that? No.
@Fred "and are like" meaning that they are acting like they can't spell and I think you think they actually can't. You can tell me otherwise that you didn't mean it like that because that's how I took it.
I didn't mean it like that. I never intended for it to be interpreted in that way.
@Fred Ah, okay. Just curious though, what didn't you like about the song? The only thing I wasn't fond about was the "lalala" part.
First, I always post my opinion of videos I watch, whether it be good or bad. Yes you get bashed for you opinion, but you get that anywhere you post your opinion and someone doesn't agree with it. As for that video, I couldn't even get pass the 1 minute mark because of the gentleman's thick accent (which I could understand him when he raised his voice) and the fact that he mumbled the words and I really didn't want to sit there and read captions to figure out what he was saying on the parts he was too low to hear.

Second, Fred, you never said they spell like that. Which then changes the attention from your insult over to you. Looking back at 'wtf', 'lolwut', and now that line above, users are going to start thinking ill of you because of not using proper English, and spelling here. Most serious sites like this expect members to use a little maturity and type properly. I'm just pointing out proper etiquette, but I used to be a Yahoo! Chat user and know the lingo, although I would never use it in a place I'm wanting to get help and respect from fellow programmers.
I use the lesser proper English as a joke.

Other than that, I try to speak properly.
Well forget what I said. It is proper online etiquette, but apparently our ToS you agree to when you join the site has no mention of language or etiquette (though I could have missed it as I skimmed it).
@BHXSpectator

I couldn't even get pass the 1 minute mark because of the gentleman's thick accent

I personally love his accent.

and the fact that he mumbled the words and I really didn't want to sit there and read captions to figure out what he was saying on the parts he was too low to hear.

I don't think he was mumbling, probably from his accent if anything. I could hear him just fine, maybe try turning the volume up(I know it's a silly question, just wondering if you forgot)? When there are captions on a movie or video I always feel obligated to read them even though they speak the same language/clearly speak. I just don't know why.
Last edited on
I personally love his accent.
I personally don't.
@Fred Opinions.. Opinions... Opinions.... I love 'em!
Everyone deserves to have 'em :)
Of course everyone deserves to have 'em because we all deserve 'em
maybe the c++.com song wouldn't be so camp if it was R&B/hiphop about how tough life is being a code pimp or pushing lines of code on skiddies
Pages: 123