I am a cat

Pages: 123
and you cannot prove otherwise.
Are you sure?
You're not a cat.

And you can't prove that I can't prove it.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Lol you PUSSY. (pun intended)
But you can't prove that he can't prove that you can't prove that he's not a cat O:
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Cheraphy, you have a name therefore your are not a cat.

Neil Gaiman wrote:
“What's your name,' Coraline asked the cat. 'Look, I'm Coraline. Okay?'
'Cats don't have names,' it said.
'No?' said Coraline.
'No,' said the cat. 'Now you people have names. That's because you don't know who you are. We know who we are, so we don't need names.”
I think he really is because http://9gag.com/gag/aKzg4zj
you are just a silly man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat
closed account (1v5E3TCk)
If you were a cat, we would not need to prove otherwise
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
How about you prove that your a cat Cheraphy.
closed account (1v5E3TCk)
If you are a cat because we cant refute it why dont you worship to Flying Spaghetti Monster?
The burden of proof is on you to prove that you are a cat, Cherapy.

But there's more than one way to skin a cat. For starters, meow come you can use a keyboard to type?
your not a cat because im god and i know these things
Meow meow, meow meow meow... Meow!
Nah, Cheraphy is not a cat.
If he was a cat his posts would be like "HAI I IZ A CAT AND U HAS NO PROOFS OF OTHERWIZE!!1"
Last edited on
For starters, meow come you can use a keyboard to type?

I see what you did there...

@Everyone lets all make assumptions of the following nature:
I am [a/an/the] Noun/Verb/Adjective and nobody can prove otherwise.
Last edited on
@Script Coder
That's not an assumption, that's an assertion. An assumption is a premise that's necessary for an argument to be valid but isn't stated.
Cats aren't self-aware (Google "mirror test"). They don't know that they're cats simply because they don't know that they exist. Thus, anything capable of arguing that it's a cat is ipso facto not a cat. QED.

By the way, some non-human apes are self-aware but don't have a theory of mind. What this means is that they understand that they exist but not that other entities may have information they don't. For example, none of the apes who learned sign language ever asked a question, even though they could understand and answer questions asked to them. Very young children may also not have a theory of mind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally-Anne_test
Cats aren't self-aware (Google "mirror test").

I'm not sure I agree with equating "able to recognize own image in mirror" with "being self aware".

Cats clearly communicate and behave differently with other cats than they do with humans.
Pages: 123