python seems so easy

Pages: 1... 345
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Cool, I honestly wouldn't care.

Still doesn't make sense that Zereo is offended if he isn't gay.
Last edited on by Fredbill30
While I was hoping to stay out of this argument, I see a need to respond to this:
Still doesn't make sense that Zereo is offended if he isn't gay.

Juts because something does not directly influence or affect you, does not mean it cannot indirectly influence or affect you. Do you agree with that fred, or am I talking hogwash?

The defining characteristic of a teenager is they think they know what they're talking about but they really have no clue. Until he turns 19 or 20, his opinion really could not matter any less.

*Cough* I am 17. In you opinion, do I think I think I know it all? Do you think my opinion matters less?

Please stop posting.

++

Also, just a note to everyone who is hounding fred regarding him believing python "is gay"/"sucks"/"is bad": It is his opinion, what you think of his opinion is irrelevant. If you do not like what he is saying, ignore it; it is not like it would be difficult.
Script Coder wrote:
*Cough* I am 17. In you opinion, do I think I think I know it all?

I don't know, I don't follow your posts that closely. =x

Do you think my opinion matters less?

Sorry, but absolutely... yes.

You're only 17, so unless you've had an extremely abnormal upbringing, you simply do not have the life experience to warrant me taking your opinion as seriously as I would an adult's.
Last edited on
I'm 18 and I agree with Disch, but that doesn't matter.
I am sorry if that's harsh, Script Coder. And I don't mean to say I don't care about your opinion at all. But there's a cold reality to it.

Of course it's not always the case. There are plenty of teenagers who don't fall into that category. The problem is they all think they don't fall into that category... so the only way to tell them apart is to invest time with them -- which (for most teenagers) is a waste of time for an adult.

In another 10 years you'll see what I mean. You'll run into teenagers on the street or maybe you'll have some friends who have kids around that age... and you just won't have the same level of respect for them as you do for people who have more years on them.
Damn, you guys are making me feel old. I'm 31 (almost 32 in October).

DTSCode wrote:
because how would you like it if we started using your name for crappy stuff.
example: wow that post was really freddy zereo.

Why do I have an odd feeling of deja vu? o.O
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
why? and btw that wasnt an attack on zereo. i was with him if i remember correctly. it was just the first thing that sprang to mind
Freddy Zereo sounds like a car salesman's name.
I mean the using fred's name as a way of saying crappy stuff. I think we did that with him or devon in regards to spoonlicker or something in another thread a while back.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
ah
you simply do not have the life experience to warrant me taking your opinion as seriously as I would an adult's.

Fair enough, that is your opinion. I personally take someone's opinion seriously if and only if they make logical sense to me. I think that it is a non-discriminative way to see someone's opinion.

While what you are saying has an element of truth (teenagers generally have less life experience), I would just like you to please consider giving teenagers a chance.

Also, as a general question: What do you guys think of me and my opinions?
Script Code wrote:
Also, as a general question: What do you guys think of me and my opinions?

I don't know you personally so I can't answer what I think of you. As for your opinion, I take everyone's opinion to heart unless it is obviously trolling or that I know it is factually wrong.
I think you're actually cool, and I have a good respect for you, just put there with the older users, however you don't go on very much >.>
Fredbill30 wrote:
however you don't go on very much >.>
What does that even mean?
I don't know him as much as others.
you don't go on very much >.>

From my understanding it means that I do not go online much.

As for your opinion, I take everyone's opinion to heart unless it is obviously trolling or that I know it is factually wrong.

Thank you, I take a similar approach.

I think you're actually cool, and I have a good respect for you, just put there with the older users,

Thank you fred :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1... 345