Did this really just happen?

Pages: 12
I assume you were referring to the code ize button?
Maybe, but I'm surprised at the fact that someone actually read the sticky. You sure that's not just an edited screenshot?
Ofcourse you were dreaming.

http://imageshack.com/a/img194/8583/72f9.png
It's not a dream. Here is the link to the message: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/107354/#msg582334
That guy is awesome
How did that code-ize and quote button come ? I think its edited
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Either he's just messing with us or you have some type of bad program that makes that appear waiting for you to click it.

Sort of like the "dislike button" on facebook.
i never saw it when i clicked the link
That "dislike button" is just javascript injection , i don't think it's possible with c++.com forum , facebook has a dynamic post system so that fb apps can change a post's elements , this forum isn't designed that way so ...
My guess is Thumper is just kidding and posted that edited screenshot.
Am I the only one that noticed that every link has got a different message time stamp?
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
I noticed that too.
amhndu wrote:
How did that code-ize and quote button come ?
It's a google chrome plugin someone (can't remember who) made a while ago. It is a javascript plugin and is totally possible with cplusplus.com.

Script Coder wrote:
Am I the only one that noticed that every link has got a different message time stamp?
Time zones man. They change.

Disch wrote:
That guy is awesome
I know right? It doesn't surprise me that everyone is trying to debunk my image like it's not real. :p

EDIT: How do you get links to specific messages in a thread? This is something I have never been able to figure out..

EDIT 2: @amhndu
I found the plugin, it was EssGeEich that made it.
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/98565/5/
Last edited on
The little chain next to the time stamp
Holy shit. How did I miss that? Thanks Script Coder.
Holy shit. How did I miss that? Thanks Script Coder.

Always a pleasure man.

I am still at a loss as to what this thread is actually about; it seems like a random thread.

EDIT: grammar
Last edited on
Script Coder wrote:
I am still at a loss as to what this thread is actually about
The fact that somebody read the "Read this before posting" sticky. It never happens.
Last edited on
Thumper wrote:
The fact that somebody read the "Read this before posting" sticky. It never happens.

I did, and I even re-read my first post a few times to ensure that I was doing it "correctly"

Thumper wrote:
It's a google chrome plugin someone (can't remember who) made a while ago. It is a javascript plugin and is totally possible with cplusplus.com.

Wasn't it EssGeEich?
It almost never happens*.
People that end up being regulars here are the ones that read that sticky. :P

Script Coder wrote:
Wasn't it EssGeEich?
Yeah, i edited my earlier post to reflect that
Thumper wrote:

I'm still new to these forums, but are you sure it "never" happens? Or is it just not as frequent that you find someone that actually reads it?
Pages: 12