What music to listen to while programming?

Pages: 12
dubstep
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I understand people can have very different tastes in music but dubstep always annoyed the hell out of me and I have no idea how anyone could like it. To me it sounds like a 5 year old put together a whole bunch of different sounds and sirens in random order lol. But that is just me.
Last edited on
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Thanks guys

@Zereo

Dubstep is AWESOME but distracting....like its good when coding but not reading..a book.......Its quite nice...
@Zereo
I'm very much in the same vein as you, but this guy is apparently classified as dubstep and it's not quite what you'd think.
https://soundcloud.com/phaeleh
Well we all got our own tastes..so that's why there are arguments ,debates ...so yea
@CaptainBlast Is there something wrong with your "." key?
Zereo wrote:
I understand people can have very different tastes in music but dubstep always annoyed the hell out of me and I have no idea how anyone could like it

You're not alone.
@lachlan

No but I use it alot... And no one can stop me :P
It reads like you keep losing your train of thought.
On topic I've gotten back into listening to Queen.
Queen? I personally prefer Queens of the Stone Age.
Zereo wrote:
[...]But that is just me.

Not just you.
Queen, Rolling Stones (well Paint it Black), and Metallica are my favs. Though I listen to Eminem, Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Seal, J-Lo, Paula Abdul, Ace of Base, Lords of Acid, Rob Zombie, Mozart, Orchestra, Trans Siberian Orchestra, R&B, Pop, Country, Rap, Bluegrass, Gospel, Metal, Techno, and the list goes on and on.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12