Mmmmm

Did any of you get this email?

Hi
Dear Friend
I am an affiliate on revenyou a PPI {pay per Install} network. I found your email from a forums that is belong to developer of c++ and Java.
There is an opportunity for you people to earn the extra cash by promoting software and this is very easy process for you. You can earn approximately 1000$ per month by doing so. There is no fraud at all. Be Positive to this method.There is no investment at all.
There is few step you have to follow this method:
"ravenyou site"

2. Fill all the information and upload a setup you want to promate.
3.Download this software and upload on server and promote this software.The more your software get downloaded the more you can earn.

I don't particularly like this.

Oh btw, I'm almost back, see you all in like 4 months.
There is no fraud at all.

Lol.
3.Download this software and upload on server and promote this software.The more your software get downloaded the more you can earn.

Pyramid scheme?

Nevermind how being a programmer has anything to do with promoting their software.
Oh btw, I'm almost back, see you all in like 4 months.

Welcome almost back!
Oh hey, welcome almost back.

I didn't get it but I would make it a rule not to trust anyone who spells "revenue" as "revenyou".
closed account (3qX21hU5)
And when a email starts talking about the pay when they just contacted you for the first time and not to mention the mention of this is not fraud is always a big sign that it most likely is fraud.

Trash it I would say and definitely don't go near the website.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
One of the telling signs it's fraud is when they don't even use proper grammar.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Maybe but I know I have had many legitimate emails that the sender didn't know proper English but that was because they weren't from a country that speaks English as it's primary language.

So I don't really count that as a sign most of the time.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Well if they clearly stated that they were from <insert non-english speaking country here> that'd be except-able. Then, I'd consider it.

Of course, if they're not from China or Russia. But that's another topic.
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
I think it is fraud:
Bad grammar, talking about pay a lot, saying that is not fraud, etc.

BTW, welcome almost back!
I still don't get why it's called "Mmmmm".
he was eating some really good food at the time of making the topic
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.