Fredbill30

Pages: 12
Don't mess with the lump? Get it checked by a doctor instead.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
personally i enjoyed our discussions. while you could be dead wrong (thinking back to the relative speed of languages) it did help keep my brain sharp thinking up new arguments

edit: side note... is it generally a good idea to announce if youve had an account on the site before?
Last edited on
Heh didnt know it was you, I want to kill the lump, what online games do you play?
closed account (9wqjE3v7)
Yeah, look at Lindsay Lohan's mom. Blamed media for her daughters addiction instead of admitting she tried to be her friend instead of a parent. Wrestling even has been attacked like this, parents blamed wrestlers for their kids copying the moves and killing someone.

ROFL, how did Dina Lohan get into this topic...random example, though very true. People become so psychologically stubborn/stuck on things (in this case, Dina Lohan tyring to have a share of Lindsay's limelight), that they eventually start to believe that they are not to blame for things.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Why do people hate Lindsay?

Devon, I would play Cow RP on BYOND but there's a problem with me being banned. I didn't do anything though, I logged on one day and I was banned for unknown reasons. The issue is being resolved though.

Anyway I think you should play it.
I logged on one day and I was banned for unknown reasons

hmmm there seems to be a pattern here... ;)
closed account (N36fSL3A)
No this time I haven't played the game in months, one day I decided to log on and I was banned. I didn't do anything wrong though :P

The only way you get banned permanently if you're like a hardcore griefer. The admins are mostly tolerant for first, second, even 5th-6th time offenders.
i know i was kidding
closed account (9wqjE3v7)
Why do people hate Lindsay?

I personally don't at all, though I think it is the fact that she has been given so many chances to recover and has been in peoples faces for a long time. I guess some people never really got to see her in her prime days (1998-2005) and as a result only associate her with law breaking and substance abuse.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12