Members Most Known

Pages: 123
@computerquip: Why? Is she not around anymore?

@L B: I don't (But I do agree with you!)
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Disch/cire for intelligent and respected. I have to say either LB, devon, or BHX for funniest.
Last edited on
How am I funny?
I don't know. I just read some of your post and just die laughing.
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
Superdude, I haven't seen her post in a LONG time. Probably got fed up with this forum. It's really not that great of a forum outside of the consistent members.
Last edited on
computerquip wrote:
Superdude, I haven't seen her post in a LONG time. Probably got fed up with this forum. It's really not that great of a forum outside of the consistent members.

Yeah, I think Albatross has either moved on or gave up on this forum (though it is highly unlikely the latter). She hasn't posted since Nov 14, 2012.

In terms of programming forums, it is one of the best. Unfortunately, here lately it seems the Lounge has blown up with topics and less topics in programming C++.
Lumpkin wrote:
I have to say either LB, devon, or BHX for funniest.

I don't have a sense of humor that I'm aware of.

I don't have a sense of humor that I'm aware of.
You aren't afraid to speak your mind. Sometimes it's harsh, and it's just extremely funny, whether it's towards me or anyone else.
You find it funny when people are harsh on others?

I think you should get that checked out by a doctor.
No I find it funny when people are harsh on ANYONE.

I agree it pisses me off if it's me, but if the joke is funny I'm going to laugh regardless.
No one brought up JLBourges? :(
Who's that?
No one brought up JLBourges?

I think he is a strong contender for numbers: 5 and 8.
I have seen him solve many problems with great elegance.
1 - Catfish and his aliases
2 - LB? [insert quote here]
3 - Disch
4 - Quite a lot, including LB, Disch, Grey Wolf and Null
5 - That's a nice question but a bit generic, and as such it will never have a good answer.
6 - SpoonLicker
7 - Like 4, quite a lot, as long as some basical rules are followed (such as being friendly yourself, [...])
8 - Albatross. Despite not seeing this user from long time, it's many times quoted for being a good one.
9 - SpoonLicker
I feel bad saying part from the obvious spoonlicker ones but I dont much rate your options.

theres 4 catagories; theres people who know stuff, theres people who are good at helping and know stuff, theres people who ask questions cos they want to know stuff and theres people who just mess around and socialize.

people here are a mixture of those four categories.

im neither of the first two just yet but I am working on it.
Last edited on
I don't understand what #2 is...
Jack of all trades but master of none
LB wrote:
I don't understand what #2 is...

In my case I know how to make music, sound effects, pixel art, 3d models, program, design, etc in the game development trade. Yet I can safely say I have none of them mastered.

Honestly, I don't think I am even a flicker in anyone's mind so I don't list anywhere on there.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
it means like you could write say ruby python sql php c++ java and uhhhh html, but you are not going to be expert in any of them
"Jack of all trades" is slang for someone who is good at lots of different things (trades means things like smithing, baking. etc. but that meaning is antiquated). I've heard that "Jack" refers to the card, i.e., it's a good card but not as powerful as the Ace (usually), King or Queen, but I don't know how true that is. "Master of none" should be pretty obvious.
new poll what are your top ten most favorite positive qualities of devonrevenge?

(was feeling left out of this poll)
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
i wasnt aware that you had any ;)
Pages: 123