Terminator or Batman?

Pages: 123
Batman it a tactician, and would know all the weaknesses of every superhero. Superman is vulnerable to Kryptonite and Batman knows this. Batman would have kryptonite laced armor and weapons making Superman human in essence.

Superman grabs large truck. Superman throws large truck at Batman. Batman dies. GG.

Superman is by far the lamest mainstream superhero.
One word, tactician. Batman would not put himself in a position where Superman would have an upper hand. He would likely trick Superman into a room lined with lead that can be removed to reveal kryptonite laced walls. I think they even said in one issue that Batman always has a sliver of kryptonite in his utility belt.
Batman with time to plan ofc.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
goku
> So how many villians have actually defeated batman?
tvtropes wrote:
The Penguin, being out of ideas for a heist, sends a random umbrella to Batman. His plan: Batman will analyze the "clue", use Bat Deduction to figure out what the Penguin is planning, and the Penguin will hear it through the radio transmitter hidden in the umbrella, and then go and commit that crime!
It works, Batman defeated himself.

> There's a Frank Miller (I think) comic book where Batman beats Superman with a Kryptonite ring.
`Dark Knight returns', uses a synthesized kryptonite arrow
iirc it was Lex Luthor the one with the ring
I think it was cat woman that wore the Louise Lane disguise and sedused Superman and tricked him into wearing a kryptonite condom. Oh the horror of it all...
@Manga
I died laughing at that one.
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
trick Superman into a room lined with lead

What structure in the world has a room lined with lead ? Dead give away really only an idiot would walk into a room like that. What you are describing is exactly some of the things Lex Luthor has attempted. They all failed obviously cause the hero has to win.
They have used variants of this thousands of times in the comic and the only reason he normally escapes is because another superhero helps him or a person helps him escape. Rarely, from what I remember from reading them, does he escape under his own will.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Batman
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
They have used variants of this thousands of times in the comic and the only reason he normally escapes is because another superhero helps him or a person helps him escape. Rarely, from what I remember from reading them, does he escape under his own will.

Welcome to the world of comic books and a cheap plot device.
Devonrevenge or Batman?

EDIT: I have super powers.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Goku. You guys don't understand what he's capable of.

He beat a GOD.
Superman would destroy Goku (who would be resurrected anyways). Reason for this is Goku would want to fight Superman at his strongest. Depending on what cannon you're going on, Superman is powerful enough to friggin move continents.

Superman would destroy him pre super sayain through super saiyan 2. After that it would a tough match. I think Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta would crush Superman, but fuck that. GT doesn't count.

edit: I had this discussion (and other similar ones) at least a hundred times when I worked at a comic book shop.
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
i have this conversation every day with my computer tech friends. i could flick a tiny shard of kryptonite at him... goku would kill superman easily
:/

Don't forget SSJ God.
Courage the Cowardly Dog defeats all. Your arguments are invalid.
DTSCode. That may be true, but Goku wouldn't allow that. And would actually help superman if someone attacked him with kryptonite to help Goku. Goku would want to fight him at his strongest. Superman would crush Goku for this reason.
I wrote:
Don't forget SSJ God.
I'm writing that out with Super Saiyan 4. Simply because the entire franchise was /supposed/ to end with the cell saga. And toriyama dropped the project after that. (I am aware super saiyan 3 appeared post cell saga)
Pages: 123