Any Ladies on Here?

Pages: 1... 678910
Statistics 101: correlation is not a proof of causality.

Would a statement "I'm a manly man" be treated differently from statement "I'm a girl"?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
keskiverto wrote:
Statistics 101: correlation is not a proof of causality.
no argument there but what's your point?

and wrote:
Would a statement "I'm a manly man" be treated differently from statement "I'm a girl"?
makes no difference to me on this forum but maybe it would in other contexts.
While 'female brains' might correlate with 'not a programmer', it does not proof that the interests of the brain cause that correlation. Reactions of 'male brains' to presence of 'female brains' seem like a much more prominent cause.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
That's fine but that is not what I was saying.
Although if you are a female programmer you might like being the only girl and feel the need to announce it, you get to be 'special' instantly, thats why so many guys pretend to be girls I guess, weird huh
I once had a thought of trying to become a nurse. I bet you can guess why that sounds kind of cool. :)

So what do you think would be the best jobs to work with a lot of women?
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
A cook at Hooters. That WILL be my job.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Murray_Hopper - this woman has a page in the programming book I'm reading that's dedicated to her and her accomplishments. I just finished reading it and had to go back to this topic. Come on she's kind of inspirational...
Last edited on
Art psychology or dance at university, this is pretty female centric, though I wouldnt go through getting a degree just to be around women.

Yeah chef at hooters is good, I guess in some states it must be hard to find decent hot women you will also have something in common with, thats why working at a bar or picking up barmaids works for me.
@devonrevenge Well, yeah. And...I am going to Hooters this weekend. :D
what do you do at hooters, is it just hot waitresses, they don't wiggle for money or anything?

I have doubts about the hygiene of the food btw, I would want to have a good long look at the chef before I ate there
Last edited on
is it just hot waitresses

I'm 13, that is about the best I'll get there.

EDIT: I can still be hopeful for more XD
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
What is Hooters?
http://www.hooters.com/Home/Default.aspx
wtf is this a strip joint?
@Lumpkin When was a strip joint mentioned in this thread?
That's what it looks like. I clicked the link and I seen women in tight uniforms and short skirts and my mother was right there so I canceled the tab.
Hooters is a 'breasteraunt'. Hot chicks are the waitresses.
Well, my mother wouldn't approve of that.
she would she used to work there
Pages: 1... 678910